+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He has to be right up near the top of the list of detestable c*nts to have played for the deid club and it's a big list with a lot of competition.
    That's one of the reasons fitba's nae as good these days. You look at this sevco team and the only one that really stirs a wee bit o revulsion is rat Jack - and that's for a very specific biased reason. The rest are just character-less, a complete lack of villainy. Even thon ballerina Cantwell; I see that dive and I dinna even feel angry, I just see a silly wee boy acting out.

Are there nae proper orcish hun fiend thugs to root against in modern fitba? I have the same problem with the English national team - they're all fairly affable types, it's sickening how ambivalent they make me feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    That's one of the reasons fitba's nae as good these days. You look at this sevco team and the only one that really stirs a wee bit o revulsion is rat Jack - and that's for a very specific biased reason. The rest are just character-less, a complete lack of villainy. Even thon ballerina Cantwell; I see that dive and I dinna even feel angry, I just see a silly wee boy acting out.

Are there nae proper orcish hun fiend thugs to root against in modern fitba? I have the same problem with the English national team - they're all fairly affable types, it's sickening how ambivalent they make me feel.
    Couldn’t agree more. Even that f*cking snake Jack would struggle to get in my most hated hun squad.
    This is balanced out however, as I think their fans are much worse since they let their club die. Select any one of these tadgers on a match day and I could tell you their views on independence, global warming, immigration, the European Union, the conflict in the Middle East, Joe Biden, CalMac, Megan Markle & Trident renewal

Ibrox is an education camp, that churns out a conveyor belt of the worst c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Even that f*cking snake Jack would struggle to get in my most hated hun squad.
    This is balanced out however, as I think their fans are much worse since they let their club die. Select any one of these tadgers on a match day and I could tell you their views on independence, global warming, immigration, the European Union, the conflict in the Middle East, Joe Biden, CalMac, Megan Markle & Trident renewal

Ibrox is an education camp, that churns out a conveyor belt of the worst c*nts
    It's because so many of them are not Scottish. It takes a particular kind of mutant to buy into their historical p1sh when you've been brought up in it.

Most of them are just mercenary and earning the best wage they can. Sure they're footballers and many won't be erudite sophisticates but you ask most (say) English folk about the flags that fly and they won't get it - who could it's fckg ridiculous.

John Brown is a human urinary tract infection.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678