+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Bradford City v Barnsley

And for thise calling for Shepherds inclusion…… Well.!

That lineup is totally disrespectfully to bradford and the travelling faithful who should get their money back

The first game Okeefe played I thought we’d dropped on a good un, but since then he’s been very disappointing.
    Let’s hope it’s just a lack of form.

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    That lineup is totally disrespectfully to bradford and the travelling faithful who should get their money back
    2 or 3 injuries to first teamers tonight would have really helped us in the League?. No…..

Liñeup is totally disrespectful to bradford and the travelling faithful who should get their money back

Liñeup is totally disrespectful to bradford and the travelling faithful who should get their money back
    Grass, if you dont try the youth out in these type of games against older a fair few professionals, (albeit League two)……when do they get tried? Or do we just pay them week in week out in the Under 21’s and then just let them leave untried?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    And for thise calling for Shepherds inclusion…… Well.!
    Rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by jules88 View Post
    grass, if you dont try the youth out in these type of games against older a fair few professionals, (albeit league two)……when do they get tried? Or do we just pay them week in week out in the under 21’s and then just let them leave untried?
    i agree but not all at the same time in any competition

i agree but not all at the same time in any competition
    All day long for me the League should take priority…. Cups are a luxury. Nice if you get a run, not a disaster if you dont. Tonight was a free…… an embarrassing scoreline, ill agree…but if I had gone, I would have half expected something along these lines….. so woukd have thiught “more fool me”

We play Lincoln next and they have just played two league games in four days, with a good win tonight whilst our lot have been on the beach.
    Let’s see how that pans out by 5pm on Saturday, I’m not so sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast