+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley out of the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Classy statement from Horsham.

They have come over as a really decent club.
    Good luck to Horsham.

Well. What a sh1t show the owners are. Defend that then Nudge!

Whole club's run by a bunch of dribbling spazmoids

This is a total disgrace , I hope the club are going to compensate fans who have bought tickets & booked accommodation & travel, once again it is the fans who get the rough end all though this error could have potentially cost the club thousands in prize & gate money receipts , its time for these owners to officially put the " For Sale " notice up & admit they are not competent enough to run the club , please do us fans a favour & get out of our club, you are an embarrassment !!!!

Sorry to hear this sad news lads,another case of fans suffering at the hands of inept club officials.. never mind lads KTF and hope you can get promoted so we can meet in the championship next season as we will be relegated. 🙂

Utterly embarrassing, we really are a joke.

I get told things at work from a guy who is really in the know and there's a list a mile long that I could divulge on here but out of respect to him and the fact that I don't want to be one of those people who tease the forum networks and play the Billy I'm in the know card so I generalise .

This latest debacle isn't surprising to me because I know what the culture is on Grove Street .

There isn't one of them anywhere near capable of running this club and making it successful in the long term and that I'm afraid includes James Cryne .

It really is a shyte show and that's just what's in the public domain , West Stand , Hex.com , the shirts , the original Horsham game , the day to day running is a joke .

Why do you think everyone leaves .

The CEO should be out ........ Tonight , no 6 months notice that he's currently working but Tonight , gross misconduct is instant dismissal .

As for the rest of em well we are stuck with them aren't we .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Well. What a sh1t show the owners are. Defend that then Nudge!
    He is MIA Jules.

Oh wait he will blame Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    WE ARE A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AT THIS CLUB.

A statement from the club said: “Today the FA has advised us that we will no longer be able to participate in the FA Cup this season.

“An administrative error was brought to our attention regarding the eligibility of a player who played in last Tuesday's game with Horsham FC.

“The club has fully co-operated with the investigation and has accepted the FA’s decision.

“We have been in contact with Horsham FC and would like to thank the club and chairman for their understanding and cooperation throughout this process.

“We would like to apologise to our fans, players and staff for this regrettable error.

“This mistake - although unintentional - falls way below the high standards we set at this club and is simply not what you deserve.

“We have already conducted a full internal investigation and have subsequently put safeguards in place to ensure this will never happen again.”

“We would like to apologise to our fans, players and staff for this regrettable error.
    What really cheeses me off is that the club can't even be totally open with the statement they've put out. Why not just name the player (Marsh) because we're all going to find out anyway. Nobody will blame Marsh obviously, but at least then we'd at least know all the facts. But they have to play some ridiculous guessing game rather than just being open.

Well it's an absolute joke this situation isn't it. A fundamental error made by our departing CEO. Let me guess, at the next supporters Q&A they'll probably say that Khaled was appointed by Conway and if we'd had our own man in place, this scenario would never have occurred in the first place. B0II0X, they've had 18 months to get rid of this incompetent fool. They should get rid right now on the back of this latest howler.

Not only has it cost us a place in the competition, it has cost us our reputation and thousands of pounds too, potentially more thousands of pounds as well had we reached the 3rd round.

Khaled is directly responsible but so too are the owners in my opinion. These jokers shouldn't be anywhere near a football club. The buck stops with them. They're not fit for purpose. Fekkin Jokewell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast