+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: QOS (a) Scottish Cup

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    ��������
    We are the new funters

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We are the new funters
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We are the new funters
    And i was going to make a comment until i seen that, but i would have died a thousand deaths..daggers i would be able to feel them digging in, but that my only comment today..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    As I posted previously that today was more or less the strongest 11 we could put out today and that 11 have been beating much better than Queen of the fkn South all season but to have 35 attempts on goal and only score with 2 of them kind of shows us our short givings and I'm pretty sure Jim Goodwin isn't the one missing all these chances so to blame him for the defeat today is just not right imo but that's not to say he shouldn't be absolved from any kind of blame but it's the players that let us down today no doubt about it.

I honestly can't wait for Craigbrew's take on the game today....I need some cheering up😔

Spot on here

There are actually dafties calling for JGs head, like instability will help us (that will keep us doon) , despite many saying they aren't fussed about anything but the league this year the same usual over the top bedwetting shyte after a setback

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Spot on here

There are actually dafties calling for JGs head, like instability will help us (that will keep us doon) , despite many saying they aren't fussed about anything but the league this year the same usual over the top bedwetting shyte after a setback
    From the daftie who thought everything was going swimmingly last season

His antics on the goal line were pretty embarrassing tbh. Just concentrate on trying to figure out where the pen is going, instead of trying to put the penalty takers off.
    Agree totally. He would have been far better standing in the middle of the goals,picking a side and diving. It was embarrassing him not kicking the ball back to the penalty taker.Was thinking before penalties Holt,Moult and Middleton.Couldn’t see where our other two were going to be, maybe Mochrie. Grimshaw’spenalty was a decent save though.
    Everybody is going about the 35 shots on goal 18 on target yet we only score two. The biggest reason for that was their keeper who had a helleva game. That save from Moult from two yards was incredible. The worst miss for me was Grimshaws from Middletown’s cutback. The keeper was stranded either side of him and it was a goal. Missed by a yard.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Agree totally. He would have been far better standing in the middle of the goals,picking a side and diving. It was embarrassing him not kicking the ball back to the penalty taker..
    It was very bizarre. He almost missed the first pen being taken due to his antics. How is he then supposed to be able to concentrate on where it's going after scrambling to get into position? Wierd.

It was very bizarre. He almost missed the first pen being taken due to his antics. How is he then supposed to be able to concentrate on where it's going after scrambling to get into position? Wierd.
    I thought that at the time too

Never even knew this happened from listening to the Audio on DUTV - it was so terrible

Disappointing today the Cup is always important

Oot the cup before the Dees are even in it. Wots the odds Queens get them in the draw.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)