+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: AFC Wimbledon 25.11.23 [EFL L2]

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: AFC Wimbledon 25.11.23 [EFL L2]

Last edited by SwalePie; 23-11-2023 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Title format matching

Sorry to hijack thread - Looking at their last league game they had 2 players sent off for 2nd yellow card offences (Huseyin Biler, right back and Omar Bugiel who needs no introduction) so I would assume they are both banned for our clash on Saturday?

Must confess I don't follow the Dons an awful lot so not sure how significant of a loss the aforementioned would be, you'd like to fancy Jodi Jones vs a 2nd choice right back though if that is the case.

Was also interested to see that both ex-Notts Jake Reeves and Lemonhiegh-Evans are currently playing for Wimbledon and they are managed by non other then Johnnie Jackson from the Munto era! Should add to the occasion for what I expect will be a very tough away fixture.
    Last edited by CheezyNCFC; 23-11-2023 at 11:32 AM.

Yep, both suspended, also Leo Young too. Info from FA website.

Plus Baldwin, Adebayo and Macari according to FA site.

Interesting, thanks for that Songbird.

Not sure why Macari is suspended, he was on the bench vs Bradford and didn't get subbed on unless I'm missing something?

Rawlo (Macari?), Brindley and Cameron at the back for us then you'd have to assume.

In the Game from last night had loads of Notts talk in it, you might even recognise one of the guests

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09x7ntn

Macari has an unserved B team suspension from years ago. He's eligible for the first team Saturday.

Makes sense thanks OchPie - I'd go with Macari, Brindley, Cameron in that case.

Does anyone have a spare ticket for Saturday?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    Macari has an unserved B team suspension from years ago. He's eligible for the first team Saturday.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Looking again it's from 2018, and non first team only. Odd he's hasn't served it but good news with Balders out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast