+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sell Out

Sell Out

Old news (Thursday morning) but to sell out 1200 for a game in South West London two days before the game is fantastic support once again by the Notts faithful.

Back when we were actually good in the second tier I went to away games in and around London and we wouldn't take this many, considerably less on many occasions.

Just wondered who off this message board is making the lengthy trip down to leafy Wimbledon (well nearby).

Roll call please.

I was really keen - even had tickets, but then I was reminded that I was committed to a family event that had been booked for over a year. Sadly I couldn't see a way out so I returned the tickets. It's a real shame as it is one of my more local trips.

Four of us going down - new ground for us. Anybody got an idea an best pre-match pub??

Managed to bag 3 tickets after a lot of messing about.....never been to either Plough Lane or Cherry Red....can't wait!

Used to live not too far away so I can confirm plenty of good options both near Earlsfield Station on the main street (Wandle, Half Way House) and close to Wimbledon station if you turn immediately right and up the main road.

Spot on cheers pal. Hope to see a few fellow pies fans around 🍺🍺

We’re going, see you there lad 👊

No problem.

Looks like we are poorly represented in the 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by thefulltenyards View Post
    No problem.

Looks like we are poorly represented in the 1200.
    Unlike yourself, maybe some people don't need to make a song and dance about attending a Notts game.

If you consider the above a song and a dance, I have a strong feeling you are not much of a mover.

Just interested to see who from here was going to what to most is a new stadium that's all like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast