+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold Out

Sold Out

Supporters Meeting.
    All 200 tickets gone in 24 hours.
    And I didn’t get a ticket.
    Did anyone on here get one ?

Plus side - it’s been televised live.
    Negative side - now I’m not going there’s likely to be only the guys from BBS (Gally and Loko) and maybe one or two more that will ask any difficult to answer type of questions.
    So get ready for questions from the floor such as - as tha tasted black pudding yit - and we need summert doing abart broken sink int wimins lav.

I hope Luke Goddard got one after the recent embarrassments bestowed upon us by our leadership.

That could be interesting viewing!

The same old faces will have the tickets.

Surprised you think it is the Supporters Trust that ask the "difficult questions".

It's another PR exercise. At least Ahmad will not be there this time to treat the audience with contempt and arrogance.

Yawn !

Would rather paint 10 doors than sit and listen to that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Supporters Meeting.
    All 200 tickets gone in 24 hours.
    And I didn’t get a ticket.
    Did anyone on here get one ?

Plus side - it’s been televised live.
    Negative side - now I’m not going there’s likely to be only the guys from BBS (Gally and Loko) and maybe one or two more that will ask any difficult to answer type of questions.
    So get ready for questions from the floor such as - as tha tasted black pudding yit - and we need summert doing abart broken sink int wimins lav.
    No doubt you will know someone who has got a ticket Nudge , genuine suggestion , why not ask anyone you know who is going to ask a question on your behalf, write it down & get it asked by proxy, personally I think these events are a good idea for those who like a question & answer session & are good PR but for me you are just likely to get lip service & are not my cup of tea ,but it does give the opportunity to get something off one"s chest , however I would never attend one & will not watch it either , they are what they are but in my opinion achieve nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    No doubt you will know someone who has got a ticket Nudge , genuine suggestion , why not ask anyone you know who is going to ask a question on your behalf, write it down & get it asked by proxy, personally I think these events are a good idea for those who like a question & answer session & are good PR but for me you are just likely to get lip service & are not my cup of tea ,but it does give the opportunity to get something off one"s chest , however I would never attend one & will not watch it either , they are what they are but in my opinion achieve nothing .
    Unfortunately I don’t know anyone who has a ticket.

And I’d got my question prepared as well.
    So I hope someone going will ask it.

Question.
    For years the recruitment team has targeted players that can play high press direct foot eg defenders that can attack - and strikers that can defend - then why has our current head coach been allowed to play sideways and backwards possession football ???

Unfortunately I don’t know anyone who has a ticket.

And I’d got my question prepared as well.
    So I hope someone going will ask it.

Question.
    For years the recruitment team has targeted players that can play high press direct foot eg defenders that can attack - and strikers that can defend - then why has our current head coach been allowed to play sideways and backwards possession football ???
    You do know that the way they will answer that will make you look incredibly stupid don't you .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You do know that the way they will answer that will make you look incredibly stupid don't you .
    You answer it for them - and see what the response will be.

You answer it for them - and see what the response will be.
    Surely the answer will be that we are the leagues joint top scorers so going forward is not really a big problem .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast