+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool-v- Barnsley in Bristol Street Motors Trophy

Blackpool-v- Barnsley in Bristol Street Motors Trophy

The Round of 32

Week commencing Dec 4th.

Ticket arrangements to be announced.

"£949.99p to you my friend"

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The Round of 32

Week commencing Dec 4th.

Ticket arrangements to be announced.

"£949.99p to you my friend"
    I'd suggest checking each players eligibility before they leave the dressing room at Bloomfield Road might be a good idea .

The Blackpool Illuminations Season has been extended to 1st Jan 2024 for the Christmas/ New Year revellers to enjoy.

The Prom Drive should be quiet early evening in early December so it is a great chance to see the leets.

Blackpool are quite decent at home & if we persist in sending a weak side out in this competition then I am afraid it will be a golden mile too far for us , I think Blackpool will see a possible trip to Wembley is not beyond their reach & will send a side out to do the job & to be honest after our display at Bradford no reds fan with an ounce of sense is going to waste time and money for another cold night of misery but of course there is always a chance we might be kicked out of the competition for some oversight & save our fans from another wasted trip, nothing now surprises me .

Think it'll be lights out for the Reds with this tie