+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan Jones

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Paul Davis in the last few minutes confirming the club are now looking elsewhere
    Shame as Jones would have been a good fit for us, I suspect we will take Richardson now

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wait for the official news. It's turning into groundhog day this thread!

Hello Pot, Meet Kettle

Paul Davis has also indicated that Wayne will be in charge at Birmingham which is two days away so why aren’t we getting the next best one in now
    Perhaps we might be holding out for NJ and applying pressure through the media and it will happen next week. Wishful thinking on my part there

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wait for the official news. It's turning into groundhog day this thread!
    Brilliant

Ironic post of the month

The good managers won't come as there no money to spend and we can't meet there wage demands.

We should offer Ronnie Moore the position till January, (then prey for Warnock to come to us).
    Ronnie knows the club inside out, is a legend here, and would give his heart and soul for this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthegoater View Post
    We should offer Ronnie Moore the position till January, (then prey for Warnock to come to us).
    Ronnie knows the club inside out, is a legend here, and would give his heart and soul for this club.
    He’s probably got more experience of keeping a club like us in the Championship than anyone else on the short list!

Yes, aAso he's managed in the Championship before or old div 1 if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    thank you, I understand that now. I suppose that would support the fact we are getting little from the club and that we haven't appointed anyone as yet
    For what it's worth my guess is that he will get his contract situation sorted and be installed next week.

Ronnie moore is well past it, the game has moved on let us not forget his awful second stint in charge. If Jones is the chosen manager then the club could make a statement that says something like "Discussions with the preferred candidate are ongoing, however these are complicated by his personal situation in relation to his previous employment. All parties are working to find a solution but for now that is as much as we can say, it is anticipated these discussions will take a number of days and as such Wayne and his team will prepare the team for the trip to Birmingham. The club asks the fans to be patient and understand that the intention is to appoint a manager that we believe is the right one for our current situation as well as the correct one for the longer term" it isn't hard to communicate with the fans, rather than little leaks to desperate local journalists that usually get most things wrong anyway.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast