+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New funding - further loan

New funding - further loan

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2023/...the-hawthorns/

I guess we are really in the 5hit cash flow wise

Hopefully the takeover goes through otherwise we are really shagged

Problem is it reminds me of the thing we do with being linked with players when season tickets go on sale and then getting no one in

Sounds like we are burning cash though if we've done £20m in just over a year

Adam Reach £40k a week ?

It’s the best of a bad set of options, we need to keep the wheels on and not sell players in January, let’s hope we get a new owner soon.

Hopefully we are at advanced stages of negotiations. People on the other sight seem to think the efl take 6/7 weeks to ratify any takeover deal.before clubs could mention that a deal was subject to e f l approval but recently it was announced that this was now forbidden and clubs or media outlets could be censored (whatever that means). Therefore I wouldn’t worry to much that we haven’t heard much..Takeover is coming , it’s just matter of will it be in time to affect the January window.fingers crossed.have a nice day yall

How did Lai ever become a billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    How did Lai ever become a billionaire.
    Like most other millionaires, probably someone else's money

I don’t think that a takeover is imminent if we are taking out yet another loan.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)