+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Out of contract May 2024

Well he won't play for us again , if we are hopefully waiting on his, ahem... (fitness) improving. Unless that means recovering from an injury , as opposed to being actually match fit.

T Wat............. yi coodnae write it....

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    i'd be quite ruthless and based on age and If i think they can step up i'd keep

Louise Moult,Criag Sibbald,Kevin Holt,Scott Mcmann,Chris Mochrie

and bin

Mark Birighitti-obviously
    Kieran Freeman-not good enough
    Archie Meekison- physically not upto it, always injured
    Ross Graham- not good enough
    Declan Glass- age+physically not upto it
    Flynn Duffy-not good enough
    Mathew Cudjoe- dont think he will quite make it
    Sadat Anakue-who ?
    I agree with the definites to keep. Could be swayed to try with Ross Graham. He remains young for a defender and still could improve.

I think Declan Glass is one to decide upon at end of season. I would personally keep Meekison. His technical skills, appreciation of space etc. are better than anyone's. Has real potential. Injuries may hamper, but can't be much risk in a short extension.

Cudjoe may ultimately be trying to get too much to stay. A worthwhile gamble if he is cheap, bit would have to be the right price

Couple to consider pre-contracts on at other championship clubs:
    Cameron Harper at ICT. Left sided defense/midfield or central midfield. Looks a really tidy player. Think he is out of contract in the summer. May have competition.

Lewis McCann at the Pars. Definitely raw but seems to have something about him. Would be a risk, but I think worth considering.

Wotherspoon at ICT. 33 I know but believe he’s on short term contract until January. Could help us get over the line.

Only six weeks until Fu(k Off Mark Birighitti Day folks!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Only six weeks until Fu(k Off Mark Birighitti Day folks!
    Six whole f*cking weeks! 😡

Jim Goodwin should play him bedore the end of the season, if we have won the league. Bring him on as a sub to let the fans say goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Jim Goodwin should play him bedore the end of the season, if we have won the league. Bring him on as a sub to let the fans say goodbye!
    Absolutely not! But they can put him in the f*cking stocks though,I'm hoping to be up for the last game so will bring a bag of mouldy apples with me 🤣🤣

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)