+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v Aberdeen

Any other manager would try and line up different tactically

But the whole recuitment drive was with 3-5-2 in mind, not a winger worth his salt in that squad, overloaded with centre backs and strikers who can only play down the middle

21 shots on goal Aberdeen 0 against 3 shots on target Hibs 2. We are dreadful at both ends of the pitch. We need someone in who can actually do their job to a decent standard. Could start with a proper manager.

I’m done with Rubezic. Not even pub league standard. Zero Positional sense and game awareness - absolutely none.

He’s the Jayden Richardson of centre halfs and Robson deserves the sack for persisting with the useless cünt.

Fück knows what MacDonald must think seeing this clown played ahead of him.

And how bad must the boy Williams be?

We also continue to play 3 CH’s that are completely unable to defend crosses and high balls into the box - its absolutely incredible.

Darvel is not considered a sacking offence at AFC, so Robson is safe, but we need another inspirational January with 3 or 4 absolute box office nail on the head signings again or this shïtfest will just continue.

3 wins in a league as abysmal as this one is beyond ridiculous. Absolutely pathetic…

Ah see Rubezic picked up anither yella card ... how many is that now? How many warrants a suspension? (fingers crossed).

To be honest I didn’t think we were going to get anything from today as we haven’t won at Easter Road since McInnes was in charge.

Two home games coming up this week with another 3 home games after the final.

If we don’t win the majority of those home games this month then we will be looking for our 5th manager in 3 years.

Now that is the thing that is truly pathetic, Cormack is making a complete arse of his recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Now that is the thing that is truly pathetic, Cormack is making a complete arse of his recruitment.
    This is the truth and each week we regress a little bit further. 13 points from 13 games, three points from the bottom with a dreadful defensive record. Distracted by Europe where we have no wins from seven. Cormack is being proven to be totally incompetent and I get the impression now that he has given up hoping for a win in a diddy cup to relieve all the pressure so he can say I told you so. (won't happen).

Robson again plays 5 at the back even if it has never worked this season. He also persists with Rubezic who is utterly useless in the class of Anthony Stewart. And two of our best players on Thursday night Milne and McDonald are left on the bench. If he persists with this shi*e he will get himself sacked and I will have no sympathy for him. It seems to be his way or the highway and the highway looms ever closer.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    Robson again plays 5 at the back even if it has never worked this season. He also persists with Rubezic who is utterly useless in the class of Anthony Stewart. And two of our best players on Thursday night Milne and McDonald are left on the bench. If he persists with this shi*e he will get himself sacked and I will have no sympathy for him. It seems to be his way or the highway and the highway looms ever closer.
    People are getting obsessed with this 3 at the back thing.

Goodwin played 3 at the back for a while last season and people moaned about it so he switched to a back 4 and the Hearts 5-0 Darvel 1-0 Hibs 6-0 week happened.

If the defenders we have are struggling in a back 3 then it’s obvious they are going to be worse in a back 4.

I don't think the problem is the formation, or at least the back 3/5 element of it.
    It's STILL the Ramadani shaped hole right in front of them.
    Ruby is an odd one.
    I'm wondering if he's been earmarked as a "buy young/cheap and sell at a profit" player.
    And if this makes him undropable?
    But either McDonald has been stinking in training or he's raging at not getting a start.
    I think, bare minimum, Robson gets the calendar year.
    But if we carry on like this, and lose the final, something has to give.
    The season to date has been unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I don't think the problem is the formation, or at least the back 3/5 element of it.
    It's STILL the Ramadani shaped hole right in front of them.
    Ruby is an odd one.
    I'm wondering if he's been earmarked as a "buy young/cheap and sell at a profit" player.
    And if this makes him undropable?
    But either McDonald has been stinking in training or he's raging at not getting a start.
    I think, bare minimum, Robson gets the calendar year.
    But if we carry on like this, and lose the final, something has to give.
    The season to date has been unacceptable.
    You might have it there ,Sneaky.

I said at the start of the season it's bound to be up and down , given all the new players and niavvenness in management. We've only had a couple of games when it has really clicked. And even then we rode our luck for half the game. ( Ibrox , Motherwell , Hacken away etc ). We certainly look better in Europe. Just not quite there yet , but next season , wooHoo !!

My memory seems to think that even in McInnes era we never had our best team starting to play well till January ? Usually a player or two emerges due to injuries , and shines. We need Conor Barron in midfield. WITH Clarkson further forward we've got Milne coming through. And Polvaro has finally become a player. Plus Sojler is looking menacing too

But , all of them can still blow got and cold. Ass does Shinnie , and every player in our defensive options have a game a gaff , in them. ( err, gaff a game !!)

Certainly while Europe has been a good thing , like all other teams previously , it has hindered us in spl games. We don't have the size of squad WITH experience , to cope with it. That would take 4-5 years of qualifying, playing and getting the extra monies gathered in , to happen. And in modern days. Can we all wait ?

So , from January onwards , press on with no distractions , and start pummelling league sides. Hopefully bring in a midfielder in January. Bet you we go back in for Tecklic in Summer , or similar. Onwards .....

COYR !!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast