+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v Aberdeen

Hibernian v Aberdeen

Back to matters domestic on Sunday as we go to Easter Road.

Need the three points from this game.

What we don't want is another insipid performance. Hopefully the changing of the team in last nights game has given the squad a boost and certain players a rest from the rigors of Thurs/Sun games.

1-3 Sokler, Miovski and Duk.

In for this one. Hopefully the team is a bit more settled now and we give them a good game.

Willie Collum is the referee for this one so Hibs are definitely getting a penalty.

Need to win this one. Just in the door from Finland only to find my ticket still hasn't arrived for Sunday. Is the ticket office open on a Saturday morning???

It's not a 'must win' game as such, but we really do need to be winning league games now and consistently. Most importantly we 'must' stop these abject performances, where we simply don't turn up. If that continues on a regular basis then Robson's not the man for the job, but I'm hopeful that he'll get better along with the team.

Always glass half full me......

So this is when it finally all clicks. ( If he plays Miovski & Sokler , the brings on Duk for second half as Sokler tires )

FIVE nil the good guys. Oh yes , that wee diving nyaff for Hibs WILL be gifted a penalty. But he'll blooter it over the bar. ( as let's face it , Roos just disnae save pens....oh wait , he did v Hibs last time ?!!)

Anyway, COYR !

We need to win this and I believe we will. Canna have any excuses after resting so many on Thursday night.
    A hard fought 2-1 for the Dons.

A defeat would leave us five points adrift of the top six, albeit with a game in hand.

Postie made it through the snow with my ticket this morning. All good.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast