+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v Aberdeen

2-1 the good guys. Miovski double

I expect the usual abject performance but have a feeling we might sh1tfest a draw today. I have given up hoping for everything to click as it seems to be going the opposite way.

Sh!te ....

jeezusufferingfck!

Robson just refuses to abandon the failed 5 at the back set up and try something else

It simply does not work, there are not enough passing options in wide areas for it to ever work on a consistent basis
    and it just ends up being a panic hoof to the strikers

Frustrating trying to watch this on pov. Constant buffering.

Stupid high line at first. Neither McGrath or Shinnie doing too well. And Clarkson is being played too deep.

I'd have Barron on to push Clarkson further forward.

Amazing how VAR isn't ever used for our benefit ? That Hibs defender whacks Sokler in face. Penalty to rangers alright.

I would really like to come on this forum jizzing about our most recent performance, but sadly again not to be…

Why are we persisting with this ****ty 3 at the back?
    Why is Robson persisting with 3 at the back when it’s obvious to any organism with more than 3 brain cells it’s not working?
    Why are Messrs Shinnie and Rubezic non-droppable when they are absolute bull****?
    Is there any of our forward players capable of consistently putting a decent cross into the opposition box?

I just don't see any football intelligence in Ruby. Looks the part, but always going to have a f*ck up in him.

Would have benefitted from a spell on the bench.

If young Milne was playing the games Ruby has and had been responsible for so many mistakes, his whole family would be under police protection by now for their own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_kennedy_tache View Post
    I would really like to come on this forum jizzing about our most recent performance, but sadly again not to be…

Why are we persisting with this ****ty 3 at the back?
    Why is Robson persisting with 3 at the back when it’s obvious to any organism with more than 3 brain cells it’s not working?
    Why are Messrs Shinnie and Rubezic non-droppable when they are absolute bull****?
    Is there any of our forward players capable of consistently putting a decent cross into the opposition box?
    All I've got to go on are the stats, which appear, and I stress appear to suggest we're creating more chances. Hoped that we were just unlucky rather than ****e. Again.

Isn't it about 2 years since we won a game after conceding the first goal?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast