+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Shrewbury Town FC 01.12.23 [FAC R2]

⚽ Match Thread vs. Shrewbury Town FC 01.12.23 [FAC R2]

Name:  p0gvpm7k.jpg
Views: 2489
Size:  40.9 KB

A cold night beckons as Notts take on Shrewsbury under the lights at Meadow Lane, with a potentially lucrative third round tie the prize.

There's no live stream this evening but BBC Radio Nottingham Sport will be covering the game. As this is an FA Cup tie there will also be the option to listen online here

Team news is expected around 6:45pm

COYP!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-12-2023 at 07:31 PM.

Name:  GASJMnsWUAAnwJL.jpg
Views: 2313
Size:  17.7 KB

Subs.: Cameron, Macari, Tipton, Jones, Adebayo, Munakandafa, Gill, Sanderson, Langstaff

Is the match on I follow does anyone know please?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  GASJMnsWUAAnwJL.jpg
Views: 2313
Size:  17.7 KB

Subs.: Cameron, Macari, Tipton, Jones, Adebayo, Munakandafa, Gill, Sanderson, Langstaff
    Would be fuming if I’d of come all way down after a 12 hour shift on a Friday night and seen that teamsheet.
    Thank the lord I’m on 6-6 today

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Is the match on I follow does anyone know please?
    ..."There's no live stream this evening but BBC Radio Nottingham Sport will be covering the game. As this is an FA Cup tie there will also be the option to listen online here"

Nice to see Austin back in his favoured position.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    ..."There's no live stream this evening but BBC Radio Nottingham Sport will be covering the game. As this is an FA Cup tie there will also be the option to listen online here"
    Thank you Swale.

You're a good egg

As always in cup games it is a great opportunity for the non-regular starters to impress and push for a starting place in the team.

An opportunity which lets be honest they very very rarely take. I expect the same tonight. If Bostock and Nemane aren't on it we will be concentrating on the league come the final whistle.

Name:  Screenshot 2023-12-01 192131.jpg
Views: 2240
Size:  10.6 KB

Is it possible that the BBC Sport formation could actually be correct for once?

ETA: Apparently not, according to the wireless
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-12-2023 at 07:32 PM.

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm. -2 where I am in North Aberdeenshire but going to Teneriffe tomorrow for a week to recharge the batteries.

Just looked at BBC site with Notts line-up including one Randall-Hurren. Thought Notts had signed a new player for a moment or giving someone from the youngsters a chance. Turns out to be Will Randall 😀.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast