+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I say chaps

I say chaps

Can i send a few boxes of PG tips up? I trust you all have hot water bottles and spades, dont forget to feed the birds and leave unfrozen water out. Is it true a polar bear was spotted?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Can i send a few boxes of PG tips up? I trust you all have hot water bottles and spades, dont forget to feed the birds and leave unfrozen water out. Is it true a polar bear was spotted?
    No it's not true. It was a leopard.

It will not have been a red squirrel… just saying for a dear friend 😎

Im full of helpful suggestions, heres another. In the event of a volcano eruption or being covered in six feet of water it might be helpful to build a platform on your roofs.

You will need to store newspapers and twigs in your house not outside.

In the event of a volcano, eternal night will result, the only way to be seen will be to light a fire higher up, be careful not to set light to the platform, who knows, someone may care, like a helicopter.

In the event of being in six feet of water, it will help more as a day is split into two, a fire will be seen at night. Being in six feet of water in your house will not allow you to go and get a pint of milk and a loaf.

A helicopter will bring snap to keep you going.

You been on the White Spirit again Frank…

The loneliness of the Amber & Black is starting to show … 😎

Snap is Yorkshire frank. Try the Bradford board.

Snap is a Manc saying tbh Griff 👍

Probably both then. We don't use it up here much.

https://www.ncm.org.uk/app/uploads/2...n-Activity.pdf

I say chaps, things arnt well. I flick through the news channels in the morning and for some reason dwelt too long on Airang, a Korean channel between GB news and Talk tv.

There was a middle aged woman, zombie like, performing Gugak dancing, and it caught me unawares, as i had been listening to Sunak talk cobblers. I considered calling the doctor.

Gugak dancing is the above woman wearing a get up with sleeves three times too long, and posing, slow motion like.

She throws her long sleeves into the air, then turns arms out stretched in slow motion.

When she gets to a gong thing, like on the films, she raps on it. The music has a whistle that could crack armour plated tanks. I never thought that Eastenders could be bettered for mind numbing pap, but there you go.

Is this how Mellish and the team are performing? I must urge you to check out Gugak.

I have a tendency to go too far, i hope i havent. I wonder if Blackpool have a Gugak event, disguised as cultural entertainment.

No banter then you lads are so sensitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)