+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Shocking... That is a ridiculous price for the match concerned. Sport and music have athin' stitched up these days.

I can only wonder how much the tickets for England's final will cost??? Gorra be a grand each at least?
    We got 1 ticket at the last ballot mate for the opener in Munich,its a higher tier ticket and is on my current statement at 400 euro's.That is an official ticket not on the black market.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We got 1 ticket at the last ballot mate for the opener in Munich,its a higher tier ticket and is on my current statement at 400 euro's.That is an official ticket not on the black market.
    Holy Fcuk Batman........... This is getting WELL out oh hand.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'd pay that to watch them getting f*cked over tbh.
    There would be no need to pay for anything, it would be wifi'd in to yir lightbulbs etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Shocking... That is a ridiculous price for the match concerned. Sport and music have athin' stitched up these days.

I can only wonder how much the tickets for England's final will cost??? Gorra be a grand each at least?
    The worst one for this now is Ticketmaster’s new ‘dynamic’ pricing system whereby tickets are sold not based on a fixed price but instead in an airline ‘supply and demand’ style. In other words, the higher the demand and ‘hits’ on the website for a gig, then the price keeps rising. Apparently for Springs**** at Murrayfield last May they started at about 150-175 for seats but quickly started approaching 600 as the demand was high. Absolutely shocking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The worst one for this now is Ticketmaster’s new ‘dynamic’ pricing system whereby tickets are sold not based on a fixed price but instead in an airline ‘supply and demand’ style. In other words, the higher the demand and ‘hits’ on the website for a gig, then the price keeps rising. Apparently for Springs**** at Murrayfield last May they started at about 150-175 for seats but quickly started approaching 600 as the demand was high. Absolutely shocking stuff.
    I was at The Boss gig last year and didnt pay much more than half your starting price. Having said that, Foo Fighters at Hampden this year started around the £80 mark and currently want around £380.

Delighted today as one of the family was successful in the ballot and we have tickets for our final match v Hungary.The downside is they are going on my credit card priced at 150 euro's each.
    Great result. You just need to find 3k for that Ryanair flight now 🤨
    It's crazy.

Thumb a lift, you'll be fine. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Great result. You just need to find 3k for that Ryanair flight now ��
    It's crazy.
    We have booked numerous hotels all over the Rhineland before prices went up that you can cancel FOC,our flights cost £146 one way to Prague on the Wednesday then train to Munich Thursday for the game on the Friday night.Flying out of Dundee International via Heathrow.The young lad booked another hotel somewhere outside Munich for around £80 a night.Hotels in the cities where the games are played are a fortune.

We have booked numerous hotels all over the Rhineland before prices went up that you can cancel FOC,our flights cost £146 one way to Prague on the Wednesday then train to Munich Thursday for the game on the Friday night.Flying out of Dundee International via Heathrow.The young lad booked another hotel somewhere outside Munich for around £80 a night.Hotels in the cities where the games are played are a fortune.
    I salute your dedication GB 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🍺

We never got any tickets in ballot despite 18 applications. Still going though.

2 weeks.
    Flying to Stuttgart via Amstredam and back.

For the game in Munich we have an Airbnb for the night of game 5 mins by tram from fan park and they know is football fans coming are ok with it. We plan to tour Muich the next day then go to Lichtenstein and Switzerland to see then then back to Stuttgart...eventually.

We have Airbnb digs in Cologne for Switzerland game and they know it is football fans coming. Both can be cancelled in May foc.

Bummer about tickets but we new that was a long shot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)