+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

To be fair on MacDonald he hasn't exactly had much game time this season. A bit early to write him off just yet.

I just spoke to my loon, who knows Barron and he says he would be very surprised if he joined the hun.

Be no excuses if he did as he knows the score with them zombie c*nts.

I'm just hoping Ferguson's move to Bologna has made him seek adventure on other shores and I don't mean on the banks of the Clyde.

Anybody got a link to see the Marley Watkins assault incident at the start of the game that was "conveniently" missed (cough cough) by the ref?

Just watched the Watkins smash. If they are saying it's a red in the studio it must be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Cheers DJ, ooocha fkr that is brutal. How the hell that went unpunished is unbelievable, then again it is another glaring example of the p1ss poor level of referees in our game and the serios inconsistency with VAR, utter fkn joke ffs

I wonder if we would get away with that at start of Huns game? So many candidates to choose from though….

You can’t use it as an excuse for how shyte we are playing at the moment but the sfa really do have it in for us and are using var as a tool to fvck us over.

If an Aberdeen player elbowed an opposition player straight from the kick off like Watkins did then it would have been checked by var and the player would have been sent off.

They seem to use var to check everything against us and we are lucky if they ever bother checking anything for us.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I wonder if we would get away with that at start of Huns game? So many candidates to choose from though….
    We could adapt the old British Lions ploy - when someone shouts "99" the players smash the hun nearest them.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You can’t use it as an excuse for how shyte we are playing at the moment but the sfa really do have it in for us and are using var as a tool to fvck us over.

If an Aberdeen player elbowed an opposition player straight from the kick off like Watkins did then it would have been checked by var and the player would have been sent off.

They seem to use var to check everything against us and we are lucky if they ever bother checking anything for us.
    It was very much like the incident when McRorie was sent-off against St. Mirren in Robson's first game.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast