+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Orient v Rams

That’ll do nicely...impressed....by the result not GP’s arse! Another 6 points from the two home matches before Christmas should set us up nicely.

I'm predicting 1-1 for all games from now on as we seem to win when we do! OK, helped by the sending off, (we deserve a bit of luck) but a good win and Sibley plays in his "best" position and scores, so all good.

Ox ford's purple patch seems to have gone and their sinking. COYR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    2 people? All three seate were for me as I have an arse the size of a barrage balloon
    I guess thats due to talking out of it so much?

Surely that would exercise it and shrink it Swale,? On which basis I guess you're in 28 inch hip jeans?

Top 2 by end of January?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I guess thats due to talking out of it so much?
    Tee-hee...

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Top 2 by end of January?
    Steady now young Sith...don’t you be counting those chickens!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Steady now young Sith...don’t you be counting those chickens!
    I could have said top lol

Well, not the best of displays but 3 points is 3 points.

55% possession, 13 shots to their 8, 9 on target to their 2 are the stats. However, this game has me worried. A better side would have probably beaten us. So often they got past us on our right. Exposing Ward's defensive frailty?. Less fortunate on our left as they had little success there. Some success over and behind the centre halves. They had a succession of chances that they simply couldn't take. One, at 0-0, was one I'd have been angry with myself about, the ball hitting the non-striking leg and being cleared.

We simply can't give that many decent chances away and get away with it.

Wonderful finish from Sibs. Well worked NML goal on the break and idem ditto with Barks' goal. 3 good goals.

The red? Not seen it from the aerial angle Shaun Barker and Owen Bradley saw it from but that view convinced both of them that it was an elbow and thus a deserved red. Down to 10 men they had way too many chances to score and failed.

Pleasing result but I'm told not so the performance. We'll take the three points though and move on. Tighten that midfield up in Jan and the play offs should be well within our reach. Coyr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)