+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11 an a half working days

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    The Ross County stewards were not asleep. The amount of Dees who ran on to the pitch was far too much for them to deal with. Plus its a bit of a grey area if stewards can actually physically prevent you from entering the field of play. Maybe someone who knows can confirm that this is the case or not.

Also at half time a Dee stepped over a barrier, walked right passed a Steward who was less than a foot away from him grabbed a ball that was in the penalty box and smashed it into the net, done a knee slide and calmly walked past the same steward and back into the stand.

Infact another Steward walked on the the pitch and handed the fan the ball , a Ross County official then came over retrieved the ball while having a good laugh and banter with the fan.

I thought the Police response to the pitch invasion Sat was first class, they saw it for exactly what it was a celebration with no malice and dealt with it accordingly ushering the fans back into the stand calmly with no fuss or pushing or shoving or heavy handedness.

Also the Si Murray incident where he pushed a Dee over is also a non event, but the Courier are trying to make a story out of it. Simon and the Dee are good mates and Simon reacted to the wind up...but you can bet your bottom dollar the most respected copyright RROS will be doing his utmost to get the Dee identified and banned.
    Thanks for the information.
    The reporter on BBC Afternoon Sportscene said that after the end of the game the Dundee supporters ran onto the pitch to taunt the Ross County supporters.
    When I heard I immediately thought. Here we go again. Another excuse for the Scottish Football authorities to give us another points deduction whilst nothing has been done about Rangers turning up late for the match on Wednesday 1st November 2023 nor their supporters setting off their flares which set off the fire alarms in Dens Park and caused headline news.

2 days.

Not a peep from cram who if I remember did the "in depth" interview about stadium.

Not a peep from DSA who told us last March.

Not much on any of the forums.

And from what I can tell nothing from D4L.

How long does Linda get to string everybody along.......looks like forever.

I go new round of PR in March, possibly more you tube videos and a promise by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    2 days.

Not a peep from cram who if I remember did the "in depth" interview about stadium.

I go new round of PR in March, possibly more you tube videos and a promise by the end of the season.
    Think it will be the latter, BUT BY THE END OF WHICH SEASON !! ??

Never mind YouTube videos, it's getting so ridiculous we can probably expect a TikTok video of 'Nelmsy' dancing around the board room to Lyin' Eyes by The Eagles.

How some can still be getting taken in by this scam I have no idea.

Dee4life need a plan, imo.Some kind of regular monthly donation scheme with a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Never mind YouTube videos, it's getting so ridiculous we can probably expect a TikTok video of 'Nelmsy' dancing around the board room to Lyin' Eyes by The Eagles.

I don't think it is a scam. I think it is a very complex transaction that needs a lot of work. Unlike a jigsaw it can't be built up piece by piecewise everyone able to see the progress.

Have an image of lotso the purple cuddly bear in final Toy Story.......supreme ruler of the sunindale day care centre.

He wisnae that nice but had a cute nickname as well.....took a lot of toys in. 😄

I cannot see the application for planning permission being submitted until the directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited repay the loan they received from Soho Green Cell 0004 over a year ago secured over the Campy Nou site in full including interest payable.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    2 days.

The DSA should be very concerned that the directors of Sandeman Properties Limited borrowed money from Soho Green Cell 0015 on 3rd October 2023 putting up Dens Park Stadium as security for the loan.
    If they do not repay this loan then Soho Green Cell 0015 will own Dens Park Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I don't think it is a scam. I think it is a very complex transaction that needs a lot of work. Unlike a jigsaw it can't be built up piece by piecewise everyone able to see the progress.
    The directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited have supposedly been working on their full planning application for over six years and they have still not been submitted to Dundee City Council planning department
    Linda should have had the full planning application ready to be submitted shortly after the first pre application notice meeting in September 2017.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)