+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley FAG's

Perhaps… because everything they do is half Assed…. No pun intended, ( reflecting on other posts in thread)….
    Lip service).=
    “we have reached out to”
    They shouldn’t need to reach out to connect with fans who already are doing their bit turning up and spending brass they probably could spend elsewhere for better enjoyment…..
    They should be concentrating on finding ways to increase our playing skills on the grass.
    Increasing footfall and selling a few pies just isnt going to fund that. Impossible!
    Until they realise that, and bring in investment then they can have as many “engagement do’s” as they like…..
    in fact ….. like most engagement “Do’s and weddings, they tend to end up dividing families more than bonding them ……..

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I’m wondering why the club is consistently attacked and belittled on here no matter what they announce.
    Are we sure we are all Barnsley supporters ???
    I thought the Supporters Trust was established to do exactly the same thing as this Flatter's Fags thing.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-12-2023 at 11:05 AM.

I’m 100% a Barnsley fan nudger, always will be
    Sometimes a bit of light humour is needed
    In this world
    Chill out nudger ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dingle council View Post
    I’m 100% a Barnsley fan nudger, always will be
    Sometimes a bit of light humour is needed
    In this world
    Chill out nudger ffs

Humour is very much needed.
    If someone could post something funny then that would be a welcome change.
    Not seen owt in this thread that’s raised even a smile.

Made me titter when I saw you had been stalking Tina Tyke.

Humour is very much needed.
    If someone could post something funny then that would be a welcome change.
    Not seen owt in this thread that’s raised even a smile.
    There's a difference between humour and becoming a laughing stock .

We've done plenty of gallows humour on this board over the years , rock bottom of league one in December 2015 on the back of 8 successive league one defeats plus an FA Cup exit at the hands of Altrincham was one time .

Today even when we eventually win an FA Cup 1st round game we don't get to contest the 2nd round .

We've all humoured at our lack of financial resources over the years in lean times but there's nowt to joke about receiving nearly £9m in the summer and recruiting replacements that are non league free agents and not even remotely good enough right now if they ever will be because some little rich kid who is answerable to nobody thinks they are , it's even less funny to be told there's very little money available in January either .

There's nothing remotely funny about a poor women's Karen Brady looking down her nose at genuine fans asking searching questions and dismissing them with contempt .

There's nothing humorous about a chairman telling you he's put £10m in to the club when he hasn't .

I don't find any humour in the team wearing a designed abomination of a strip nor the fact nobody is even purchasing it and not because it's an abomination .

Anybody who thinks it's funny to have a shirt sponsorship deal with a company who scams people out of thousands of pounds of their money using crypto currency may need to revisit their values .

That's without even mentioning the West Stand fiasco .

However you never know do you ?

I could find my humorous side when the incompetent fools running this club suddenly wake up to the realisation that they've lost half the club's support and own a club absolutely worthless in relation to the amount of shares it's created and a football ground they don't even fully own is dropping to bits .

Except a thousand we told you so's YN isn't going to pick up the mess is it .

That will be left to those who never had any control over the club's decision making presuming there's anybody left who still care of course .

LOL at that scenario .

A bet tha fun to evva pint wi Nudger

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's a difference between humour and becoming a laughing stock .

We've done plenty of gallows humour on this board over the years , rock bottom of league one in December 2015 on the back of 8 successive league one defeats plus an FA Cup exit at the hands of Altrincham was one time .

Today even when we eventually win an FA Cup 1st round game we don't get to contest the 2nd round .

We've all humoured at our lack of financial resources over the years in lean times but there's nowt to joke about receiving nearly £9m in the summer and recruiting replacements that are non league free agents and not even remotely good enough right now if they ever will be because some little rich kid who is answerable to nobody thinks they are , it's even less funny to be told there's very little money available in January either .

There's nothing remotely funny about a poor women's Karen Brady looking down her nose at genuine fans asking searching questions and dismissing them with contempt .

There's nothing humorous about a chairman telling you he's put £10m in to the club when he hasn't .

I don't find any humour in the team wearing a designed abomination of a strip nor the fact nobody is even purchasing it and not because it's an abomination .

Anybody who thinks it's funny to have a shirt sponsorship deal with a company who scams people out of thousands of pounds of their money using crypto currency may need to revisit their values .

That's without even mentioning the West Stand fiasco .

However you never know do you ?

I could find my humorous side when the incompetent fools running this club suddenly wake up to the realisation that they've lost half the club's support and own a club absolutely worthless in relation to the amount of shares it's created and a football ground they don't even fully own is dropping to bits .

Except a thousand we told you so's YN isn't going to pick up the mess is it .

That will be left to those who never had any control over the club's decision making presuming there's anybody left who still care of course .

LOL at that scenario .
    Tha can’t be that badly to be rattling on like that 😁
    Definitely sounds to me like that’s got Mornge.

Tha can’t be that badly to be rattling on like that 😁
    Definitely sounds to me like that’s got Mornge.
    Only if you insist on making this a binary choice between gullible and mornge whilst ignoring the facts .

It's generally also a good idea if you are to adopt a feisty heroine that appears to be modelling herself on Karen Brady that whilst Brady treat the traditional Upton Park faithful with absolute contempt and renegaded on every promise she made at Fans Forums she also doubled the club's support to 63k every home game whilst delivering European football and actually winning one of the European trophies available .

Treating the fans with contempt and fecking up every single thing she touches isn't generally sustainable .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Only if you insist on making this a binary choice between gullible and mornge whilst ignoring the facts .

It's generally also a good idea if you are to adopt a feisty heroine that appears to be modelling herself on Karen Brady that whilst Brady treat the traditional Upton Park faithful with absolute contempt and renegaded on every promise she made at Fans Forums she also doubled the club's support to 63k every home game whilst delivering European football and actually winning one of the European trophies available .

Treating the fans with contempt and fecking up every single thing she touches isn't generally sustainable .
    I haven’t a clue what tha on abart.

Has tha got a temperature?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast