+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions v Walsall [H] 09.12.2023 [EFL L2]

We came out 2nd half sitting back on a 1-0 lead against a shambles of a Walsall team.Dreadful goal to conceed.

Rubbish Notts.

I don't know what Williams says at half time.

Don't have much faith in Gosling, he has yet to show he is interested in being a part of Notts! - and we are now losing as I type!

Shambolic defending.

Walsall have won 1 in 9 games.They now look like world beaters. (but it is against Notts)

They couldn't beat Alfreton on Tuesday.

Notts have been so negative

This is horrendous, no fight or energy or passion whatsoever. For the first time I'm genuinely beginning to question whether LW has it in him to sort out our various issues we have and continue to take us forward, being outplayed and outfought by Walsall, in the form they're in, of all teams at home is awful, no matter what we achieved last season.

And that's not to mention the subs, they've been bizarre again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Shambolic defending.

Walsall have won 1 in 9 games.They now look like world beaters. (but it is against Notts)

They couldn't beat Alfreton on Tuesday.

Notts have been so negative
    Boody hell only went to get a cup of tea and a snack, came back and we are losing

I know it isn't over yet but this is an appalling performance. Went to see Walsall v FGR a few weeks ago and both teams were absolutely dire. Now we're making them look world-class. Desperately need some reinforcements in January

We sound absolutely useless, looks like teams have sussed up well and truely out. Mid table here we come!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    This is horrendous, no fight or energy or passion whatsoever. For the first time I'm genuinely beginning to question whether LW has it in him to sort out our various issues we have and continue to take us forward, being outplayed and outfought by Walsall, in the form they're in, of all teams at home is awful, no matter what we achieved last season.

And that's not to mention the subs, they've been bizarre again today.
    Wonder why Bostock went off ? - not sure if Gosling is very committed to Notts, seems like another After!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Don't have much faith in Gosling, he has yet to show he is interested in being a part of Notts! - and we are now losing as I type!
    Yes,Gosling is a waste of time.plus a few others.

I have noticed before Notts don't like playing in these wet and windy conditions.

Are we really worse than Alfreton?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast