+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    On half time activity, years ago when 'streams' started being available, I'm talking getting on 20 years, one streamer I used used to switch his feed to **** for the half time break..,
    If I'm interpreting the ***** correctly I'm guessing no complaints about women or blacks in those circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    If I'm interpreting the ***** correctly I'm guessing no complaints about women or blacks in those circumstances
    There was the odd token white guy lol

Perhaps we could all stop the personal abuse and not-so-subtle **** stirring just for Christmas.

Season's greetings

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Perhaps we could all stop the personal abuse and not-so-subtle **** stirring just for Christmas.

Season's greetings
    You have to be havin’ a laugh. If you come on here expressing objectionable and offensive views don’t be surprised if you get a bit back!

Not sure who’s personally abused you and you’re the biggest ‘not-so-subtle sh1t stirrer’ on here. I hope you have a good Christmas, Gunt...but I wish even more you’d keep your pernicious views and sheer hypocrisy to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You have to be havin’ a laugh. If you come on here expressing objectionable and offensive views don’t be surprised if you get a bit back!

Not sure who’s personally abused you and you’re the biggest ‘not-so-subtle sh1t stirrer’ on here. I hope you have a good Christmas, Gunt...but I wish even more you’d keep your pernicious views and sheer hypocrisy to yourself.
    You haven't let up personally abusing me but I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Season's greetings
    My post was just teasing that's all, abuse is something I don't get involved in, apologies if came across otherwise, have a great one.

You haven't let up personally abusing me but I'm not one to hold a grudge.
    I’ve never ‘personally abused’ you Gunt...I just disagree with your prejudices very strongly. If you provide an example of abuse, rather than disagreement, I’ll readily apologise. Like Sith I don’t think ‘abuse’ achieves anything, but I always take a stance against racism and bigotry.

Yes but Sith is not like a dog with a bone.

Yes but Sith is not like a dog with a bone.
    Being ‘like a dog with a bone’, especially where racism and prejudice are concerned, is not something I’ll ever apologise for and in any case you were making accusations of ‘abuse’, so that’s an irrelevant comment really Gunt.
    I’ll leave others to judge which of the two of us makes the most offensive comments and just add that if AF had seen examples of me ‘abusing’ you I suspect he’d have stepped in. He hasn’t and, despite our occasional differences, has never had to as far as I recall. I’ve certainly never been ‘carded’ on this forum.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 23-12-2023 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Being ‘like a dog with a bone’, especially where racism and prejudice are concerned, is not something I’ll ever apologise for and in any case you were making accusations of ‘abuse’, so that’s an irrelevant comment really Gunt.
    I’ll leave others to judge which of the two of us makes the most offensive comments and just add that if AF had seen examples of me ‘abusing’ you I suspect he’d have stepped in. He hasn’t and, despite our occasional differences, has never had to as far as I recall. I’ve certainly never been ‘carded’ on this forum.
    AF didn't step in to condemn accusations of someone being a 'racist misogynistic, knob' but no matter, maybe that doesn't count as abuse. I value a woman's opinion as much as a man's, I was merely making the point that in many cases women and non-whites are being chosen to appear on TV because they are women and non-whites. I went on to say I hope the woman's game prospers and that it gets the TV coverage it deserves. 'Racist' and 'racism' are like most isms too vague to be of any worth. I will though plead guilty to being anti-muslim, and with respect, until you've read a page of the Quran I doubt you're qualified to offer an opinion of your own.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)