+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You can read some pages of the Bible and come to a similar conclusion and there are some very scary so called "Christians" out there. Being anti muslim is just xenophobia and ignorant.

There is no comparison. The similarity is merely that the Bible and the Quran are Abrahamic religions. There are no doubt some 'scary' Christians out there but they are comparatively few, and the OT is essentially a historical document rather than a vision of what must actively be put into place. Think of the NT as a guidebook for hippies. The Quran, on the other hand, has cherry picked verses from the Bible and turned them into a fictional narrative which mandates violence against unbelievers. You won't get Christians hanging around in Rotherham and Rochdale, blowing innocent kids to bits, committing knife attacks and other attacks of savagery. By the way, you forgot Islamophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    AF probably didn’t ‘step in’ because he knows I didn’t say you were a ‘racist, misogynistic knob’. What I said, as an extension to Sith’s description of JB as a ‘knob’, was that your opinions increasingly ‘make you sound like a racist, misogynistic, knob’. There’s a difference.
    I apologise if you object to the word ‘knob’...personally I’d be more offended if someone accused me of being racist and/or misogynistic, but you seem to take a bizarre pride in the former at least.
    My view is virtually exactly the same as Sith’s above and I will continue to challenge your, or anyone else’s, prejudice wherever it rears it’s ugly head.
    Nothing more to say. Hope you enjoy your Christmas.
    No offence taken ram, you a**ehole, . Happy Xmas and New Year.

Insults have now been exchanged. Leave it at that and Merry Christmas

Agree, Merry Christmas to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Insults have now been exchanged. Leave it at that and Merry Christmas
    Lol...Fairy Nuff...no worries...Merry Christmas AF.

Torah and Koran are not charitable towards non Jews/Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    There is no comparison. The similarity is merely that the Bible and the Quran are Abrahamic religions. There are no doubt some 'scary' Christians out there but they are comparatively few, and the OT is essentially a historical document rather than a vision of what must actively be put into place. Think of the NT as a guidebook for hippies. The Quran, on the other hand, has cherry picked verses from the Bible and turned them into a fictional narrative which mandates violence against unbelievers. You won't get Christians hanging around in Rotherham and Rochdale, blowing innocent kids to bits, committing knife attacks and other attacks of savagery. By the way, you forgot Islamophobia.
    Oh dear, its depressing to see both ignorance and intolerance being proudly displayed. I guess if your narrow minded and live in a closed bubble believing ****, its inevitable. Your interpretation of the Quran is so wide of the mark its amazing!

So tell me where and when in Rotherham and Rochdale were innocent kids blown to bits? And your claiming only Muslims commit knife crime??

You will and have had prominent so called practising Christians committing horrendous crime.

So tell me where and when in Rotherham and Rochdale were innocent kids blown to bits?.
    You’ve either innocently (unlikely) or deliberately misread Gunt’s post, and if innocently, read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    You’ve either innocently (unlikely) or deliberately misread Gunt’s post, and if innocently, read again.
    No misinterpretation AF, what Gunt has posted is utter tripe and therefore an obtuse response is to be expected. I learnt long ago that one can't actually debate with this type of bigoted arsehole, best confuse them with questions.

I should be surprised your defending this stuff being posted on here, but then its not to far adrift of your views, though of course your very clever to walk a fine line with it.

No misinterpretation AF, what Gunt has posted is utter tripe and therefore an obtuse response is to be expected. I learnt long ago that one can't actually debate with this type of bigoted arsehole, best confuse them with questions.

I should be surprised you’re defending this stuff being posted on here, but then its not to far adrift of your views, though of course you’re very clever to walk a fine line with it.
    I’m not defending all or necessarily any of the ‘stuff’ being posted here. Extreme, unsubstantiated views especially accompanied by insults are generally ignored by posters who want to have a sensible discussion.

Extreme at either end of the spectrum

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)