+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton

I guess this thread is indicative of the kind of reaction people such as Barton wish to generate. When it was started I honestly anticipated about half a dozen responses all agreeing that, yes JB is an utter tw@t, prat, kn*b...take your pick.
    The fact that it’s now generated over 100 responses (including total nonsense about Rotherham and Rochdale) and no small degree of animosity should maybe remind us all of the kind of infamy people like Barton - and more significant others - thrive off.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I guess this thread is indicative of the kind of reaction people such as Barton wish to generate. When it was started I honestly anticipated about half a dozen responses all agreeing that, yes JB is an utter tw@t, prat, kn*b...take your pick.
    The fact that it’s now generated over 100 responses (including total nonsense about Rotherham and Rochdale) and no small degree of animosity should maybe remind us all of the kind of infamy people like Barton - and more significant others - thrive off.
    Animosity yes, but some constructive, heartfelt and considered stuff too, be grateful for minute mercies

I'm sorry, swaledale, if I I didn't get my facts right. But as GP said, we should respect each other's point of view. So why do you explode with
    anger because I express mine?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Mary Earps. Excellent keeper. Worked extremely hard to get where she is and is a tremendous role model for keepers, both male and female. She is articulate. Comes across as being eminently sensible, intelligent and caring. I found her SPOTY "wardrobe" to be very daring and she absolutely killed it. She appears to be the full package. There are a lot of people out there who would be very jealous about that. Is JB one of them?
    IMO her "dress" looked very much as if she had forgotten to put a top on! I thought it "trashy" and messy but its all a matter of taste and high fashion is not something I generally have time for.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    I'm sorry, swaledale, if I I didn't get my facts right. But as GP said, we should respect each other's point of view. So why do you explode with
    anger because I express mine?
    I don't respect people who have misogynistic. xenophobic or racist opinions, they are simply ill informed racist, misogynistic xenophobes and from my view you have crossed the line to often.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I don't respect people who have misogynistic. xenophobic or racist opinions, they are simply ill informed racist, misogynistic xenophobes and from my view you have crossed the line to often.
    I think if I bought you a drink, you'd piss in my beer.

But have a Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    I think if I bought you a drink, you'd piss in my beer.

But have a Happy New Year.
    ...BUT if he (or your other adversaries) saw you drowning in the canal I think he'd pull you out (reluctantly) so lets remember our comon interest and not get too bitter (no pun intended) in our insults

As far as I can remember I've never insulted him nor will I do so, even though he continues to make vile accusations against me. You're right though, AF, if push came to shove I'm sure he'd call for help.

A knob and a bully. Awful excuse for a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    A knob and a bully. Awful excuse for a human being.
    That's a tad harsh on Swale, he's becoming more tolerant as he ages

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)