Well this should be fun...

Stone 4 - Couldn't really do anything with the second goal but his distribution was shocking, constantly giving the ball straight to their players and hoofing it out of play, while almost gifting it straight to them in our own box while attempting to dribble it out. We're in desperate need for a goalkeeper in January.

Macari 5 - Was okay but but did look pretty nervous on the ball away and gave it away a few times needlessly. God knows why he was hooked for Brindley though.

Baldwin 6 - The best of the back three but that's not saying much, at least he didn't look like he'd drank a keg of Scumpy before playing today.

Cameron 3 - Awful performance from our 'captain'. At fault for their first goal by deciding to mark Baldwin, leaving their goalscorer with Nemane at the back post, forever playing the ball backwards and failed to provide and inspiration or motivation for his teammates whatsoever, choosing to berate them instead. He's blatantly not captain material.

Nemane 4 - Poor really. Beat his man a few times but was nowhere defensively and had no end product at all.

Jones 6 - Tried hard enough but just didn't work out today.

Austin 4 - Barring a few flicks and neat touches, he was anonymous, but I've come to expect that from Sam in central midfield, he just cannot play there. He's far better in the more attacking role.

Bostock 5 - Played a few decent passes and tried to get stuck in but was pretty ineffective, but as usual, we collapsed when we was hooked, in another strange substitution.

McGoldrick 4 - Similar to Bostock, he certainly tried but it definitely didn't come for him today. His first touch constantly let him down and he gave the ball away repeatedly.

Crowley 4 - As anonymous as I've seen him in a Notts shirt. Did nothing at all and gave the ball away easily for their second and decided to sulk instead of trying to win the ball back. Not sure what LW thought bringing Morais on for him would achieve though at all.

Langstaff 5 - Felt sorry for him today. Barely touched the ball throughout, but not through lack of trying. When the midfield isn't firing, Macca just cannot be effective.

Gosling 3 - I still cannot see what he brings to the team. As I said on the unofficial match thread, he plays like a player who retired months ago. Absolutely not the answer to our midfield woes.

JOB 3 - His effort was admirable but im not sure I've seen a player give the ball away so much in such a short space of time.

Brindley 4 - Don't see why he was brought on, and don't see him reigniting his notts career anytime soon. Should've released him in the summer along with a few others.

Morais 4 - The effort is there but I'm not sure the quality is with Junior, although I doubt any player could've changed the game for Notts today by the time he came on.

LW 4 - As others have said, his substitutions were odd today. We looked totally hopeless once they stepped up their game slightly in the second half and LW unfortunately had no answer. He did excellent things for us last season and at times this season, but today was incredibly worrying and certainly hasn't eased my worries about LW being able to find a solution to our current issues.