+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Window

Maybe Stockport can pay his £5000 a week wages?

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Maybe Stockport can pay his £5000 a week wages?
    Maybe it is all about money, no other reason for Newcastle to move him on, if that happens.

Anyone else on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Anyone else on the way?

Yes Reagan Griffiths 4 years and 42 appearances too late in my humble opinion but fair play to the management team they have seen what we all saw and got rid pretty damn quick. Free up some wages to get a player in who will contribute to our promotion push.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Yes Reagan Griffiths 4 years and 42 appearances too late in my humble opinion but fair play to the management team they have seen what we all saw and got rid pretty damn quick. Free up some wages to get a player in who will contribute to our promotion push.
    Agree that he wasn't the answer, but yet another player who presumably has had to be paid off. Down to Alex Morris this one.

What happened to the 2 "other players" LB mentioned in his interview over a week ago? I assume they have moved on.
    His recent interview was extremely vague and somewhat unpromising. However LB has clearly worked on his 'media presentation' going by various fitness updates where certain players were unlikely to feature but miraculously appeared in the team.
    I should learn not to hang on every word about incoming as Bell can dissemble with the best🙂

Any more rumours, anyone?

The more I read about Joe White the more I fear he won't be coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Any more rumours, anyone?

The more I read about Joe White the more I fear he won't be coming back.
    Why, what have you read. My gut feel s he won't be back but based on nothing more than natural pessimism.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Why, what have you read. My gut feel s he won't be back but based on nothing more than natural pessimism.
    Unfortunately I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Various press reports from the North East. The general idea is that he is staying with Newcastle and probably not going out again.
    Best case scenario is that he makes one appearance for them and then is sent back to us at the end of the month. He can only play for a maximum of 2 clubs in a season. Therefore, if he made an appearance for the Toon, he would not be able to be loaned to anyone else, except the Alex.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast