+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Eintracht Frankfurt

Aberdeen v Eintracht Frankfurt

Our continental soirée comes to an end on Thursday, with a 1745 kick-off at the Cathedral of Football.

With one eye on Sunday's cup final, maybe it will be a shadow team which starts.

Last time they came to Pittodrie in September 1979, King Joey Harper scored in a 1-1 draw. Korean superstar Cha Bum-kun opened the scoring for the West Germans.

Bought the three match ticket package back in September and if I hadn't I wouldn't be going.

In
    South Stand
    Work
    Hame

10-10 all 10 starting players to score for each team.

I really couldn't give a f*ck about this game.

If the team doesn't resemble something like the following then Barry needs to be asked series questions

Doohan
    Milne Mercer Williams McGarry
    Marshall Barron Polvara Duncan
    Pape Morris

Who cares what the result is, the ONLY important game this week is on Sunday

Nah, keep Duncan fresh .... play Morris wide mid, and gie Rubezic a shottie up front for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    If the team doesn't resemble something like the following then Barry needs to be asked series questions

Doohan
    Milne Mercer Williams McGarry
    Marshall Barron Polvara Duncan
    Pape Morris

Who cares what the result is, the ONLY important game this week is on Sunday
    Picking your favourites eh ?
    What exactly does Besuijen have to do to get a game ?

Vinny isn't even in the squad given to uefa for the european games.

Think I can say I've never been this underwhelmed about a European game before. It's a complete irrelevance this week. Don't really care what the score is to be honest. All eyes on Sunday.

If Frankfurt were allowed to have fans in, I'd have gone. I'll be watching this one at home.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    If Frankfurt were allowed to have fans in, I'd have gone. I'll be watching this one at home.
    It would be interesting to see how their fans support their team without the prompting from stadium announcer.
    If they have travelled it is a real shame they can't get in to see the game .
    It is practically a friendly now as we eye up the final and they cannot catch paok
    We should probably explain to any that do turn up the the "super dandies song relates to dislike of the blue weegies and not them

They will have 200 fans there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast