+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leam Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Pete

I think Leam refers to you in his first interview

Grief from fans behind the away dugout.

Maybe! But the altercation was in the players tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Thanx Brin. I’m done and it’s a genuine offer. Started at the age of 5 mate missed the odd period of years. Even did the DVS soulless place. Home and away until 2015 when we just attended home matches. I’m 70 now and I’ve just not been enjoying it for a while really. I would have settled for Championship stability and competitiveness but I just don’t think it’s gonna happen. I raised the question as to whether it would be better to win more games in L2 and it possibly will be but I don’t want L1 or L2 again. It’s was a big deal but not any more. The travelling isn’t worth it for us now.
    All the best to you, frog etc who do a good job on here and to anyone else who might remember me from the past. UTM
    Pete take care of you and your family pal. You’ve put the hard miles in home and away with Casper etc.
    you will always be a loyal miller pal. Have a good Christmas pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Pete take care of you and your family pal. You’ve put the hard miles in home and away with Casper etc.
    you will always be a loyal miller pal. Have a good Christmas pal.
    Cheers Pocket and same to you and yours😀

I’ll still pop on here to read your predictions 🤣

All the best to you Pete

I am a similar age to you ( a tad older) but what you say resonates strongly with me

After years of supporting the Millers I’m getting more and more disillusioned with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    All the best to you Pete

I am a similar age to you ( a tad older) but what you say resonates strongly with me

After years of supporting the Millers I’m getting more and more disillusioned with it all.
    Hang on in there Grist. Don’t be flakey like me mate 😊

He gets my support. A fellow Yorkshireman with a bit of fire in his belly . Nowt wrong with that . Welcome to the greatest football club in the world Leam . Roll on rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Sorry to stir the pot folks but I do think the home dugout should be near the home end.
    It's all a bit farcical that our team does it's pre-match warm up in front of the North stand and then the subs have to go in front of the South stand at half time.
    I can't think I've seen a similar situation at any other ground.
    I can, Millmoor. I think it’s the same at Hillsborough as well?

It also means our bench can get at the linesman and the home fans can intimidate the away bench.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Thanx Brin. I’m done and it’s a genuine offer. Started at the age of 5 mate missed the odd period of years. Even did the DVS soulless place. Home and away until 2015 when we just attended home matches. I’m 70 now and I’ve just not been enjoying it for a while really. I would have settled for Championship stability and competitiveness but I just don’t think it’s gonna happen. I raised the question as to whether it would be better to win more games in L2 and it possibly will be but I don’t want L1 or L2 again. It’s was a big deal but not any more. The travelling isn’t worth it for us now.
    All the best to you, frog etc who do a good job on here and to anyone else who might remember me from the past. UTM
    Pete, some very valid points you make, shame after all this time pal. As you say if you've lost your love for it all then you move on.

Sincerely, whatever you and your good lady get up to with all your forthcoming spare Saturdays and midweek fixture days, all the very best for now, Christmas and especially for the New Year. By all means keep taking a look in on here and posting whenever you feel like it, you're always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Gru needs a Doctor, he must have chronic indigestion he keeps repeating himself.
    It's all them cucumber sandwiches he eats.

Looking at a write up from May 2023, about Leam Richardson, from his Wigan Athletic manager days.

One of the key principles of Wigan Athletic under Leam Richardson, was the high press.
    Richardson always set up his team to press in a man-orientated fashion.
    Having 3 men in the middle was for this, because it meant they rarely ever had an underload
    in the midfield, & could always match their opponents man-for-man.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast