+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final 2023

League Cup Final 2023

4 more sleeps as they say these days (and 1 more match of course but I think we’re all heavily discounting that one).

Any suggestions for pre and post match drinking? Either in town or near the ground?

The last couple of times I was there we were in the other end so I’m assuming the Clocktower (was that it?) will be out of bounds?

I wouldn’t go anywhere near Shawlands, Battlefield etc

We’re just going to the merchant city first and getting a taxi down

Probably city centre and taxi out otherwise Rutherglen area. Various buses booked into Beechwood, 100 acres, Rutherglen bowling club, some place on Rutherglen main street canna mind the name. Also picture house and wetherspoons on Rutherglen main street.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Probably city centre and taxi out otherwise Rutherglen area. Various buses booked into Beechwood, 100 acres, Rutherglen bowling club, some place on Rutherglen main street canna mind the name. Also picture house and wetherspoons on Rutherglen main street.
    There’s Vogue & Chapmans in Rutherglen. Might head there

After much pondering car versus train versus faff versus dealing with their lot - I opted for the train from Gleneagles.
    Mind you at half time on Saturday it was the car!

I do wonder if the police will try and designate the Counting House or Crystal Palace in town as a place for reds to congregate?
    Either way I'll be in a crowd but got my 14 year old daughter so very few 'pubs' you can get into due to licencing issues, so likely the Counting House for a few and food their or onto somewhere else.

Wasn't any bother between Aberdeen and Hibs in there for the semi - I imagine a high police presence on trains and within the pubs up until ko.

I see the Huns are selling tickets for their followfollowers to have their picture taken with the cup.

Given the source it's pinch of salt stuff but I will choose to believe it to keep the revulsion at an acceptable level

I hope it's thoroughly disinfected before Sunday.

Don Robertson is the referee.

Andrew fu&kin Dallas on VAR.

I'm on my tod, not drinking and need back up the road sharpish. Where can I park? I got done by asdas parking police last time I drove down.

Well, now Europe is over and after winning out last two games, we can look forward to this one a bit more.

Just hasn't felt like we have a final coming up on Sunday. It's been a very subdued build up.

Just give the f#ckers a game and try and give the officials no excuse to award them nothing. I know that's a huge ask when the cry of 'penalty Rangers' being part of our game now.

Was a good time for Sockler to score for us last night. Even more so if Miovski is out, but I don't believe he will be.

2-1 us. Miovski, Duk and a penalty for that c*unts.

COYR & FTH

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast