+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens Park (a) 22nd Dec

Queens Park (a) 22nd Dec

Just for info (and just like Arbroath on the 2nd) but without any updates on the Utd webpage or social media, tickets are infact on sale currently for this. Train through lunchtime and overnighter in Weegieville- should be cracking.

https://tickets.queensparkfc.co.uk/p...OKzmpW/QPFCvDU

Ridiculous we're only getting 45,000 tickets for the game

Doc back in if over the injury, but the rest as was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Doc back in if over the injury, but the rest as was last week.
    Mochrie had his shot when invited forward but otherwise I thought he was a real disappointment

Would put in Watt or Glass ahead of him if they are fit

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Mochrie had his shot when invited forward but otherwise I thought he was a real disappointment

Would put in Watt or Glass ahead of him if they are fit
    Mochrie has hardly had a chance. Big believer in someone needing a run in the team to settle and learn, just like Kai has done.

As for Watt, his wages can be put to better use, and Glass is just not cutting it.

I've never played football at any level above 5 a-side, but I know how much I hate it when I play like keech and I hate that I have to wait a whole week for a chance to do better. I expect the same attitude from our team - they should be looking to make amends for that showing against Raith.

Queens Park currently bottom of the league. I'm going to say it - if our lot don't produce a result against them then
    a. we're goosed, and
    b. they're a shower of shyte.

Docherty out.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Docherty out.

Big miss, do we know what the issue is? He came back one game, was not his best game ever, we still won though and we don't really drop pts when he plays

His injury record is a slight concern but if we can't beat Queens Park without him we're in trouble 🤨

How many tickets are we getting for this? Is it Hampden or their newly constructed stadium the game is to be played?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)