+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: Harrogate Town (A) 16.12.23

Looking forward to this one. It's just down the road for me.

For anyone travelling - parking and traffic in general is a nightmare in Harrogate, especially on the way into town. It's hard to find street parking near the ground even on a normal day. There are some long-stay car parks in the town centre, but they tend to fill up fast on a Saturday, especially over Christmas. In short - make sure you get there early!

I am hoping for a good positive win on Saturday. COYP 🤞🤞

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    I am hoping for a good positive win on Saturday. COYP ����
    I was hoping for one of them last Saturday against a team struggling to score, oh well

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I was hoping for one of them last Saturday against a team struggling to score, oh well
    Harrogate are rock bottom of the HOME results Current form table, no wins in 6.
    Also 2nd lowest scorers in the league (home and away), so it is a worry that we'll find some way of helping them to put things right.

I fear another injury, my grandson bumped into a few player this morning and he said Cameron was hobbling quite badly.🤷*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Harrogate are rock bottom of the HOME results Current form table, no wins in 6.
    Also 2nd lowest scorers in the league (home and away), so it is a worry that we'll find some way of helping them to put things right.
    You bet! Notts always seem to facilitate the "every bad run has to end eventually" cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    I fear another injury, my grandson bumped into a few player this morning and he said Cameron was hobbling quite badly.🤷*♀️
    Can't you train your grandson to bump into opposition players instead of injuring ours!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12