+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ' no shortage of effort'

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Leffe available in the bars, on draught?
    At least a few pints of that would make it easier to watch crap like Dexter, Fred, Cafu and the rest trot about on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Impressed me in the friendly's looked more than a youth player too me. Last 2 games we lost before we started especially wide right no impact from there & only playing one up front.
    Not good enough for our level . Watched him at Sunderland , never got a kick, too lightweight and only on the bench because we need a home grown player on there . Hence why he hasn’t been on the pitch since . Hope that helps 👍.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Not good enough for our level . Watched him at Sunderland , never got a kick, too lightweight and only on the bench because we need a home grown player on there . Hence why he hasn’t been on the pitch since . Hope that helps 👍.

Your right away games aren't for untried players but I don't know answer cause playing system we have I can't see us getting anything in next 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Your right away games aren't for untried players but I don't know answer cause playing system we have I can't see us getting anything in next 2 games.
    Only hope we have Saturday is ,we turn up and hope Plymouth playing a day later and with 10 players most the game last night as knocked at bit of gas out of them .

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Only hope we have Saturday is ,we turn up and hope Plymouth playing a day later and with 10 players most the game last night as knocked at bit of gas out of them .
    "Straw clutching" is becoming a popular pastime amongst MMadsters these days

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    "Straw clutching" is becoming a popular pastime amongst MMadsters these days
    Plenty of practice at this level 😉

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Now hold on Brin, I didn't sat there was a takeover. I was just asking the question.

Been told there is some very positive news due from RUFC soon and that is all I have got.

This has to be one of the followinh

A new DoF

Guest and Chrimes issue.

Units around ground being claimed

Takeover

Potential investor/ sponsorship

Can't think of anything else it could be?
    ibs, you've dodged my request of, 'Please layout your master plan for us all to read that can get us out of this mess to save our season'
    Come on man how would you get us out of this s.hithole?

As for the points you've added, I would say some of the news is:

Blackett back in training?

Forget the G&C site, too much money needed to save it, will always be an eyesore.

Unit has been ear marked for a new Bar/Diner and about time too. Initial costings are in the region of £1.5 to get it opened. That's not a lot you could spend on players so why not go for the bar that will generate a steady income stream for the future.

Investors/sponsorship or a takeover? Forget all of them it ain't happening.....well not this year

Don't want to say too much on here but ask your stable-lad about the 'Americans' who were interested last year.

Don't want to say too much on here but ask your stable-lad about the 'Americans' who were interested last year.
    Have we got a broken window? Glaziers in town?

There are different ways of supporting the club.

Who is the better parent, the one who heaps praise on their kid, while they are going off the rails or the one who holds them to task and points out their failings.

My club is in massive trouble.
    ....and then there's the parent that is never satisfied, always criticising, always wanting better. "Must try harder"...."Can do better". They see it as positive motivation, in reality it's crushing the kid who's left with a raft of anxiety and confidence issues.

It's not easy being a parent is it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast