+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ' no shortage of effort'

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Don't want to say too much on here but ask your stable-lad about the 'Americans' who were interested last year.
    We ARE that sleeping giant, just waiting to be awoken from our slumbers by a filthy rich yank.

Form an orderly queue fellas

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Don't want to say too much on here but ask your stable-lad about the 'Americans' who were interested last year.
    I know all about that story as I spoke to Tony himself for a period of time on the subject, plus others who had approached him but they didn’t fit his ideas on taking the club forward. Are you saying they’ve come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I know all about that story as I spoke to Tony himself for a period of time on the subject, plus others who had approached him but they didn’t fit his ideas on taking the club forward. Are you saying they’ve come back?
    "His ideas on taking the club forward" ........must say there hasn't been much evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    ....and then there's the parent that is never satisfied, always criticising, always wanting better. "Must try harder"...."Can do better". They see it as positive motivation, in reality it's crushing the kid who's left with a raft of anxiety and confidence issues.

It's not easy being a parent is it.
    Be a nice little quote if true but it isn't.

Many talented and succesful people were motivated by trying to satisfy the demands of parents who were never satisfied .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345