+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My last season

My last season

Watching the Millers since 1960 watched them play some great matches and obviously some poor. Now its time to accept I will never see them get into the Premier league. I've been ok with The champions league. Diagnosed with a terminal Illness I wont be around for next season. I do hope they recover from this downward spiral and wish all players, my friends and fellow millers all the best. I will continue posting my prediction scores until Im incapable . Thank you Brin and Cam for some online millersmad entertainment. UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Watching the Millers since 1960 watched them play some great matches and obviously some poor. Now its time to accept I will never see them get into the Premier league. I've been ok with The champions league. Diagnosed with a terminal Illness I wont be around for next season. I do hope they recover from this downward spiral and wish all players, my friends and fellow millers all the best. I will continue posting my prediction scores until Im incapable . Thank you Brin and Cam for some online millersmad entertainment. UTM.
    Thoughts are with you.

UTM

So sorry to hear that thai. Thoughts are with you and hope you can stay comfortable in the times ahead

Very sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts Thai

So sorry to hear this news.

So sad to read this thai. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear your news Thai.
    My thoughts are with you and your family.

Puts things into perspective….

Wow, absolutely puts life into perspective thai, so sorry to hear this, thoughts are very much with you, once a miller.......

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast