+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My last season

Always gut wrenching when you read stuff like this.
    Sending my thoughts and best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Puts life in perspective as many have said , my thoughts are with you and your family .

Thanks for the kindness you have all shown I'm sure most have been touched by this dreaded disease in someway. I hope one day that the Saudis stop paying stupid money for Liv Golfers,footballers. Maybe a few hundred million quid to fighting this Illness would help.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you Thai.

Sad, sad news Thai!! Thinking of you and your family!

Don’t know you by friend, but thoughts and best wishes to you and your family.

Awful news Thai
    Enjoy yout time whilst you can

Sorry to hear this, do you still live in Rotherham mate ? Can I come over and have a chat with you if you need any support/ friendship, I can imagine how you feel I was once diagnosed with a brain tumour so have an idea what you feel !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Sorry to hear this, do you still live in
    Rotherham mate ? Can I come over and have a chat with you if you need any support/ friendship, I can imagine how you feel I was once diagnosed with a brain tumour so have an idea what you feel !
    Thanks matey unfortunately I live in Thailand I wish there was someone I could chat with here but only the missis and a niece can speak English. Yeh being told you've got an incurable disease comes as a shock .There's not a lot I can do only have chemo cycles and prolong my life. I appreciate your offer of support and having millersmad has been a great help . Take care pal

What do you say ??? Keep strong TMF. UTM

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast