+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT Favourite ever board game?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_the_Miller View Post
    Mainly play 3 minute games. Username is Shawey
    Accepted.

3 minutes is a bit quick for me, I'll definitely give you a game at some point

Because it's football I used to like Wembley and still have it along with a whole cupboard full of other board games, including about 6 different Monopoly sets.

https://www.johnlewis.com/gutter-gam...-game/p4269615

Beat that gives you some resources and cards of group and individual challenges. You bet tokens on how much you fancy your chances.
    It’s great fun.

Chess, I play often, but can’t say I’m any good.

Quote Originally Posted by poddington View Post
    Chess, I play often, but can’t say I’m any good.
    I can think of a football team who could say those exact words

Scrabble. I’m a very average player but the CTMiller family were quite friendly at one time with the Simmons family and Alan Simmons was a big name in the international Scrabble world. That was a whole world away from the game we all know and love. (Alan was found guilty of cheating a few years ago and became a pariah of the international circuit…)

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Scrabble. I’m a very average player but the CTMiller family were quite friendly at one time with the Simmons family and Alan Simmons was a big name in the international Scrabble world. That was a whole world away from the game we all know and love. (Alan was found guilty of cheating a few years ago and became a pariah of the international circuit…)
    Yes, we in the international circuit take a very dim view of Alan. He also nicked my fags when we played the World semi finals in Lincoln spoons. What a ****.

Pictoonary is good,loved Trivial pursuit when it came out still play occasionally, goes on a bit though.
    True story...not long after it came out we used to do quiz in a pub in Nether Edge, never won the bloody students were always winning until I noticed behind the bar a box of Trivial pursuit cards,not the regular blue ones,but an add on set.
    So I bought a box(not cheap),and between the 3 of us we memorised the whole lot,which was 3000 questions !
    Needless to say we won nearly every week.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Yes, we in the international circuit take a very dim view of Alan. He also nicked my fags when we played the World semi finals in Lincoln spoons. What a ****.
    😂

Darts and Ironing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast