+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January

January

A striker, a right winger and a CB, in that order, for me.

Wilson is injured every season and is getting/ is too old to lead the attack consistently and Isak, it would appear has GLASS FUCKING LEGS!!...ahem...cough...sorry for shouting

Miggy? Well Miggy is just a bit shit right when you need him not to be. His shitbess in the key moments is admirably consistent but an upgrade is needed. Obviously, he's capable of bits of magic, too, and he's due one of his runs which make you regret writing him off, but...well...I bet most finding themselves reading this and nodding in agreement if not being happy about it.

Lascelles has done really well...up to a point but some of the goals we've conceded recently have exposed his weaknesses.

Be nice to have some pace and creativity in midfield, too.

We need a new keeper also,

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    A striker, a right winger and a CB, in that order, for me.

Wilson is injured every season and is getting/ is too old to lead the attack consistently and Isak, it would appear has GLASS FUCKING LEGS!!...ahem...cough...sorry for shouting

Miggy? Well Miggy is just a bit shit right when you need him not to be. His shitbess in the key moments is admirably consistent but an upgrade is needed. Obviously, he's capable of bits of magic, too, and he's due one of his runs which make you regret writing him off, but...well...I bet most finding themselves reading this and nodding in agreement if not being happy about it.

Lascelles has done really well...up to a point but some of the goals we've conceded recently have exposed his weaknesses.

Be nice to have some pace and creativity in midfield, too.
    😅 let it out zip.

Yeah, Mig is frustrating no doubt but he has it in the locker, I'm convinced. I guess this could be the difference between world class and not. Consistancy at key times. Its why teams play 100 mill plus.

He is young but Isak seems to get his sticks broke every other game. A good off season weights and diet programme might sort his wagon out but the best is yet to come.for sure. We need someone in the middle bracket between old and young, maybe Toney who should be chomping at the bit after his ban.

That Ferguson kid from Brighton for me. Wilson still has a season or 2 in him, Isak won’t always be injured.

Gives him time to find his feet

Shame he’ll be far too overpriced!

Aye, he would be a fantastic signing but agree he won't be coming.

With injuries we have, I hope Dan Ashworth, will inroduce couple new bodies in right after his New Years Eve

Goal keeper
    An attacking midfielder someone who doesn’t think that they are playing rugby and trying to get points for kicking it over the bar
    That would definitely help

Any idea on how much we will be allowed to spend? It feels like we could go out and buy 4 or 5 decent players but we’ve been sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    Any idea on how much we will be allowed to spend? It feels like we could go out and buy 4 or 5 decent players but we’ve been sanctioned.
    I read somewhere 30mill, no idea pounds or euros or whatever else.

Striker, winger and CB (or L

If we want to challange for top 4.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)