+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Leeds United v Ipswich Saturday 23rd December 1230pm

Prediction League Leeds United v Ipswich Saturday 23rd December 1230pm

OK Title checked once checked twice. Ha looks again and I had put 22rd - new glasses on Xmas list, perhaps I can go to the opticians with todays referee.

Well at the start of the season I reckon you would have got great odds on Ipswich being in second place in the league at Xmas, and despite what happens in this game they will be or even top! I watched them against Middlesbrough on TV (I am not that mad) and they did a good number on them albeit Brough were not as good as they were against Preston and us.

I think the rot has started at ER, I saw this cluster of games that December brings at the start of the season and thought it would be our un doing and we are only just into it - the Preston game comes quickly after this one, oh and then WBA and Bham; we could easily end up with nowt, though if we lose to PNE I am going into hibernation, they were whooped to day by Watford.

So Ipswich, I reckon they will turn up all guns firing; at best a draw but reckon they will do us over -

Leeds 0 - Ipswich 2

I'll do an update after the Ipswich game, or maybe the Preston one, or West Brom or Bham or after our next win

I had a quick look Andy got two points, so that's a reason not to do an update and OzWhites FOUR points, reckon he's got onside knowledge.

Sniffer tried the old late entry trick but he still got nowt.

Just watching a replay of the Old Farm derby (El Tractico) and, although I’m only thirty minutes in and it is still 0-0 (I do know the final score), Ipswich should already be three goals to the good and look extremely dangerous going forward.

Doesn’t bode at all well for this coming weekend as I’m sure they will be extremely motivated given our smash and grab raid at Portman Road earlier in the season.

Davis looked solid at left back and, though not Ipswich related, Ashley Barnes is still, well, a total Ashley Barnes…

Leeds 3 Ipswich 1

Summerville 29

Leeds 1-3 ipswich. og 28 min
    I am Oranjewhite but have been banned for life again for no reason whatsoever so have to log in as Oranje White

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I'll do an update after the Ipswich game, or maybe the Preston one, or West Brom or Bham or after our next win

I had a quick look Andy got two points, so that's a reason not to do an update and OzWhites FOUR points, reckon he's got onside knowledge.

Sniffer tried the old late entry trick but he still got nowt.
    Lol ya bastid

Tough one to predict given recent form and results.

Must win game.

Leeds 3-1 Ipswich

Piroe 28

Leeds v Ipswich 3 2
    Piroe 7

Us 3 them 2

James 17

Leeds 2 - 2 Ipswich
    Rutter 27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)