+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What should the club do with Ayala?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    For the folk who accuse Ayala of deliberate getting sent of so he can have chrimbo off as he has a record of doing this. His last 3 sending offs were January February and march..
    Can't be bothered to look for the others but as usual more bullshime from sumat read on social media
    Tbf Cayton if anyone would know about bullshime it’s you.
    In fact I’d go as far as to say it’s your expertise pal. 👍🏻

For the folk who accuse Ayala of deliberate getting sent of so he can have chrimbo off as he has a record of doing this. His last 3 sending offs were January February and march..
    Can't be bothered to look for the others but as usual more bullshime from sumat read on social media
    Buddy, doesn't matter how you look at it, his last two perfomances card wise have been totally unacceptable.

At ours his first was for something so stupid only he knows why he did it knowing officials are clamping down on this.
    His second yellow was totally in his ability not to go for that second challenge, and from behind, knowing full well he was skating on thin ice with his first yellow. That I thought was the most idiotic thing to do or, he knew what he was doing.

At Plymouth. First yellow, he gave away the free kick, came back to defend then for whatever reason he decided to have it out with the Ref, who by the way would never change his mind once he's given the free kick. Result, a nailed on yellow card. Deliberate behaviour or is he just thick? Second yellow, now come on. The ball his smacked high and fast in to the air, so fast any Plymouth player wouldn't have got to it before Viktor. What does Ayala do and why? he handballs it, already on a yellow, and lord knows why he did it.

You can defend him all you like, this man either has a motive or he is the thickest player we have ever had when it comes to controlling his temper, playing ability or stupidity. All this in two games, you couldn't write it up for a pantomime sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    All this in two games, you couldn't write it up for a pantomime sketch.
    oh yes you could

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    oh yes you could
    ....and I've been waiting for that line.....

Buddy, doesn't matter how you look at it, his last two perfomances card wise have been totally unacceptable.

At ours his first was for something so stupid only he knows why he did it knowing officials are clamping down on this.
    His second yellow was totally in his ability not to go for that second challenge, and from behind, knowing full well he was skating on thin ice with his first yellow. That I thought was the most idiotic thing to do or, he knew what he was doing.

At Plymouth. First yellow, he gave away the free kick, came back to defend then for whatever reason he decided to have it out with the Ref, who by the way would never change his mind once he's given the free kick. Result, a nailed on yellow card. Deliberate behaviour or is he just thick? Second yellow, now come on. The ball his smacked high and fast in to the air, so fast any Plymouth player wouldn't have got to it before Viktor. What does Ayala do and why? he handballs it, already on a yellow, and lord knows why he did it.

You can defend him all you like, this man either has a motive or he is the thickest player we have ever had when it comes to controlling his temper, playing ability or stupidity. All this in two games, you couldn't write it up for a pantomime sketch.
    I’m going with the thick theory

I'd be amazed if LR picks him again and just as amazed if he finds another club. It's a shame really as he could be a decent player, but how many times have we heard that one?

Can't dispute any of this m8 it's the fact Folks accusing him of something they read on Twitter X..
    TBF I now expect it from a certain group of posters on MM as this thread shows. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Tbf Cayton if anyone would know about bullshime it’s you.
    In fact I’d go as far as to say it’s your expertise pal. 👍🏻
    Thanks my over the border friend. I Love you too 🤭

Wow! I've just read the whole thread start to finish. There's some real hot-head stuff.

For what it's worth, my feeling is that Derby & Grist have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ayala was more stupid/clumsy than devious/calculating. Either way, I wouldn't play him again unless absolutely forced into it through injuries etc. J81 is spot on as well. Oddoffin could (should?) have walked.

But, I have been labelled "incredibly naive" by one of the ranters before....so what do I know

Can't dispute any of this m8 it's the fact Folks accusing him of something they read on Twitter X..
    TBF I now expect it from a certain group of posters on MM as this thread shows. 😜
    Love the arrogance on here. It’s because of some made up information some have read on X yeah it’s all over but from other fans of other clubs not just ours.
    Oh they must be wrong too because Cayton says so.
    Definition of a narcissist. Yep that’s it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast