+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

That's a great trick - flashing the headlines so quickly that it's impossible to read them.

'Protection from the vaccines falls over time and the original vaccines were less effective over variants that appeared over time' is a message that does not need to be concealed in that fashion.

Eminent Cardiologist & fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Dean Patterson has asked the @gmcuk
    to urgently investigate covid vaccine injuries

‘In my 33 years of medical practice, I have never witnessed such harm from a therapeutic intervention’

‘The medical establishment appears blind to the harm. I am extremely concerned that medical practice itself will be irreparably damaged by the fallout from the mishandling of the COVID vaccine side effects’

‘It is my opinion that the side effects being detected are the tip of the iceberg. Healthcare professionals are quite poor at reporting yellow card cases, while the NHS doctors are overburdened and unlikely to spend 30-45 minutes submitting a yellow card incident. This is particularly the case when the same doctors have been indoctrinated with the statement that the covid vaccines are safe and effective, while the evidence for this safety and effectiveness from double blind placebo controlled studies is extremely weak’

It is my opinion that the GMC must not only support whistleblowers like Dr Malhotra, but urgently put in place the following:

1A working group to investigate the Covid 19 vaccine safety. May I suggest you speak with Dr Yvonne Young from the UKHSA and Dr Melissa Heighten (UCL) to invite their views on this matter? I am part of a growing group of doctors who would like to be part of this investigation, as I am sure Dr Malhotra would be.
    2A helpline to support doctors afraid of speaking out.
    3A helpline to support those who are vaccine injured. Clearly the GMC should seek support from the MHRA and UK gov with funding for this work.
    4A panel should be established to open discussion and reporting the above strategy in the media, in a calm unbiased manner to avoid undue stress on the general population and the healthcare system.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly endorse Dr. Aseem Malhotra and believe that his unwavering commitment to advancing a more patient-centric, evidence-based approach to healthcare makes him a valuable asset to the medical community. I am confident that his contributions in relation to the exposing the truth about the covid 19 vaccine safety, will continue to have a lasting impact on the health and wellbeing of countless individuals. There are many doctors and healthcare professionals who will openly endorse my view, but sadly there are a silent majority who will only endorse my view quietly in private conversation.

Unfortunately Medicine finds itself standing at crossroads. There are significant seeds of division. The question for you is therefore; Are you going to heal these wounds or empower the irreversible split of healthcare that beckons in an increasingly uncertain future?
    Sincerely,

Dr Dean Patterson MBCHB, FRCP

https://doctoraseem.com/top-cardiolo...cine-injuries/

https://x.com/coatesglynn/status/176...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

An interview between Jim Ferguson and Andrew Bridgen.

Some good points about who invested millions into big pharma, the South Africa Pfizer contract among other things of which could be seen as hear say.

Interesting how at the end of it he says that he’s due in court on the 1st of March v Nick Hancock for defamation of character. This is after Nick Hancock called him a racist and anti-Semite just for repeating the words of a Jewish doctor.

Just to add some balance on the workings of Dr. Aseem Malhotra

In September 2023, Malhotra received the Rusty Razor award, a prize given to "the year’s worst promoters of pseudoscience".

See his Wikipedia page for more details. Seems like a man trying and failing to garner the same love afforded his late father by the medical profession, a former deputy-chair of the BMA and a staunch supporter of the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just to add some balance on the workings of Dr. Aseem Malhotra

In September 2023, Malhotra received the Rusty Razor award, a prize given to "the year’s worst promoters of pseudoscience".

See his Wikipedia page for more details. Seems like a man trying and failing to garner the same love afforded his late father by the medical profession, a former deputy-chair of the BMA and a staunch supporter of the NHS.
    Not come across him until today. Just read a bit of his wiki page and I’m surprised that he’s not liked for his anti statin stance. A trillion dollar industry doesn’t need him really with every other doctor pushing them to everyone. Won’t be trying his diet.

Statins are another rabbit hole (I get the link now Kerr)

@Kevin_McKernan, with clarity and authority, completely shreds the narrative that absolute shills have been spouting for a year,. Namely that DNA in the gene therapy injections is inconsequential.

These poisons need to be pulled off the market immediately and there needs to be a non-partisan criminal investigation into everyone and I mean EVERYONE who was involved with this tragedy that has been inflicted on the entire world, destroying the lives of so many families. 🤬

https://x.com/joshwalkos/status/1762...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

The Australian Senate has voted to investigate the number of excess deaths in Australia after a 3rd consecutive year of reporting them.

Should have used the ONS new methodology

https://x.com/jimfergusonuk/status/1...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Brave fella, but this 'victory' - hollow as it will be - will not happen until Nuremberg is revisited.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Brave fella, but this 'victory' - hollow as it will be - will not happen until Nuremberg is revisited.
    Senator Rod Johnson in conersation about the Insurance companies excess deaths along with some doctors. Talking about a 40% increase in insurance pay outs in america for the 25 - 64 year olds. Also how they anticipated simular moves by the ONS in Britain.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1762237874185888181

Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast