+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Was anyone held down and given the jab against their will?
    No but I was told if I didn't have the vaccine I would lose my job, which frankly I couldn't afford to do. So technically I was forced, yes.

Certainly won't be having anymore that's for sure. Covid was an international con trick of the highest order. The worse is yet to come though. Covid was just the start, over the next five years or so, the World is going to be a horrible place to be for the very vast majority.

Anyway Crash, I'm surprised you've had 5 vaccinations, as I remember you were one of the loudest shouters on here of "Its only Flu ffs"

I see Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper died today after a long illness

Not vaccinated against Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I see Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper died today after a long illness

Not vaccinated against Covid
    That is sad. She has done a lot for long covid sufferers in bringing it to the attention of the masses.

It could be that the contracts to buy the Covid vaccines and other drugs relating to Covid run until 2027 even though Covid 19 is no longer a threat to life as it was.

https://x.com/wolsned/status/1743670...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It could be that the contracts to buy the Covid vaccines and other drugs relating to Covid run until 2027 even though Covid 19 is no longer a threat to life as it was.

https://x.com/wolsned/status/1743670...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ
    Until covid 24 surfaces

It’s a battle without end and the virus doesn’t respect contract lengths

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Until covid 24 surfaces

It’s a battle without end and the virus doesn’t respect contract lengths
    The history of all Covid has never ever re-emerged.

The last major pandemic was traced back to a field in France. That was over 100 years ago. It didn’t re-emerge.
    There’s one major difference however that should be alarming but is never spoke about and that is the origin of this Covid 19.
    Why have they not traced the source? They’ve tested over 800 animals in china and not one was found to be the source.

Does it not worry you?

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    No but I was told if I didn't have the vaccine I would lose my job, which frankly I couldn't afford to do. So technically I was forced, yes.

Certainly won't be having anymore that's for sure. Covid was an international con trick of the highest order. The worse is yet to come though. Covid was just the start, over the next five years or so, the World is going to be a horrible place to be for the very vast majority.

Anyway Crash, I'm surprised you've had 5 vaccinations, as I remember you were one of the loudest shouters on here of "Its only Flu ffs"

I haven’t seen this film! Any good?

https://x.com/warclandestine/status/...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    The millers mad kangaroo court in session again..
    But yet the questions mount and the whistleblowers start appearing

Big Pharma Executive Blows Whistle: ‘COVID Vaccines Are Designed To Kill Billions’

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines were deliberately designed to be ineffective and lethal, according to bombshell testimony by pharmaceutical executive Alexandra “Sasha” Latypova.

According to Latypova, the Department of Defense (DoD) had “very clear intent to harm” by executing a “mass genocide of Americans.”

Under the DoD’s control and direction, drug manufacturers like Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen started mass-producing the shots for Operation Warp Speed – long before the first cases of Covid even appeared, it turns out. These “figurehead” organizations, Latypova insists, were just obeying the DoD’s orders.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fk-jr-podcast/

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast