+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Some talk on Tek that the useless Aussie b*stard is off to Saudi, the mere thought of this is stored away in my w*nk bank already ����
    I think someone is putting 2 n 2 together and getting some ridiculous number that matches the Behich £500k. Thank feck if it is true, but i am not getting the stringy bits oot yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I think someone is putting 2 n 2 together and getting some ridiculous number that matches the Behich £500k. Thank feck if it is true, but i am not getting the stringy bits oot yet!
    ADS has the Kleenex roll ready 😄😄🙈
    Think we all have to be fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    ADS has the Kleenex roll ready 😄😄🙈
    Think we all have to be fair!
    I think the rumour I heard was the other f*cking Aussie was going, this is still worth a wet wipe or two though 🤣🤣

if its true it undoes the lack of jambos fee

unpopular opinion but Grieve and Wotherspoon havnt been all that

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    unpopular opinion but Grieve and Wotherspoon havnt been all that
    What are we to expect this early on? Both have to bed into the team, Spoons just back from injury and has Grieve played that much this season and 2/3 games each since joining?

What are we to expect this early on? Both have to bed into the team, Spoons just back from injury and has Grieve played that much this season and 2/3 games each since joining?
    Grieve had played 15 times prior to joining us including a start against hearts on the 23 December probable had more football than Meekison, Mochrie and Glass.

Not convinced he's better then any of them tbh

Looking at Spoony it looks like his legs have gone.

we have also played terribly when both have been on the park.

Grieve had played 15 times prior to joining us including a start against hearts on the 23 December probable had more football than Meekison, Mochrie and Glass.

In the main I would give Goodwin a 9 out of 10 for constructing a squad that has strength and depth to it. Only Tillson and Denham have been poor signings, the good thing is only loan signings. I think Grieve is different from what else we have up front. He'll do well when played in a central pairing. Wotherspoon has game intelligence much like that of Jim Bett whom I thought was a shrewd signing many years ago. If we still had a reserve side Wotherspoon would be a player that would help our midfielders in these games. Now imo they just get a few minutes here and there and punted out on loan.

Very harsh after a few bit-part games.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Very harsh after a few bit-part games.
    Agreed. Too early to judge especially when we're not exactly a flowing creative attack. We need to see him played upfront with Moult a few times.
    Really hoping he's not the next Mark McNulty though.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)