+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Livingston

Aberdeen v Livingston

A chance to put today's result behind us and kick on with a home game against the worst team in the league on Wednesday night at 7:45pm.

Now that the distractions of European football and the Skol Cup Final are out of the way, we need to focus on climbing the table and getting the Scottish Cup back up north where it belongs.

Victory could put us 8th in the league, but another scenario would put us two points off the bottom.

Livi are ****e. Seems their luck has ran out this season and no excuses for us to drop points against them in this one.

A favourable run of games coming up whic can hopefully pull us up the league before the break.

In
    South Stand
    Home
    Home

3-0. Polvara, Miovski and Shinnie

I believe that this game will be a bellwether of how we fare for the rest of the season with the current set up.
    I am not convinced that a couple of fresh players in the transfer window will change much.
    We need to win this.

Livi will play one up front and sit deep with the rest of the team so for me that's a test as to whether Barry has more than one tactical brain cell or not. Absolutely no need to play three central defenders, rather put another attacking player on the pitch.

I won't hold my breath though

Back to RedTV for me.

Robson HAS to show something different. Wonder if he’ll freshen up the team? We should be having a proper go and looking to win by 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Back to RedTV for me.

Robson HAS to show something different. Wonder if he’ll freshen up the team? We should be having a proper go and looking to win by 2 or 3.
    I think he`ll start with McGarry and Devlin as wingbacks..

And Morris stuck up front on the wing , which midfielder drops out , I have no idea ?

Shinnie probably . Save him for Dundee game .

We SHOULD be playing Barron. No matter where he goes in January.
    It`s cutting your nose of , not to make use of a good asset .

Wouldn`t mind seeing McDonald come in for Gartenmann. He can`t play every game either .

( Mind you I`d start Duk, Miovski AND Sokler . So it`d be asqueeze fitting Morris in. But his crossing has certainly inproved ?!! )

Rbi MUST play against these hammer throwers ..............Crunch !!!!

We have no right to expect to win this game. Livi are a solid team with a good manager and so we will play to nullify them and perhaps be lucky enough to hit them on the break to snatch a score draw.

This is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    We have no right to expect to win this game. Livi are a solid team with a good manager and so we will play to nullify them and perhaps be lucky enough to hit them on the break to snatch a score draw.

This is the way.
    We have every right to win against Livi. They are ****e and their manager has as good as said so.
    Martindale would walk through broken glass to have the squad we have. I'd expect him to get more from our squad too.

We have to start playing to our potential in these upcoming games if Robson really wants this job long term.

He is pissing off quite a few fans with our style of play and his daft interviews. I also think some players might be pissed off with our tactics too.

If the over promoted caretaker picks 5 defenders against Livingston he should be fired on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If the over promoted caretaker picks 5 defenders against Livingston he should be fired on the spot.
    He's nae getting sacked this year min no matter how much you will it to happen.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast