+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donsdaft

Donsdaft

It is with great sadness that I have to report that Donsdaft passed away earlier this month. Stewart was a "Top Red".
    I've known him since 1985, as he was the player manager of our fitba team and went to games with him from the 90's. I thought I had a true soulmate in Stewart as I had found someone who loved the Dons and hated the hun as much as me (he probably edged me in both to be fair)!! We agreed on most things, although we did have quite differing views on the PJMs, (he gave them occasional credit) Kenny McLean and pooves...
    I can't remember what happened, but he had a ticket for the league decider at Iprix but in the end couldn't go, so gave it to me so I suppose I also have to blame him for the worst experience in my fitba life, but he was tremendous company to be in and many, many enjoyable nights have been had speaking about the Dons
    Stewart left a legacy of devoted reds and the world (as well as this board) is a far far diminished place for his passing.
    RIP Stewart, you'll be sadly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It is with great sadness that I have to report that Donsdaft passed away earlier this month. Stewart was a "Top Red".
    I've known him since 1985, as he was the player manager of our fitba team and went to games with him from the 90's. I thought I had a true soulmate in Stewart as I had found someone who loved the Dons and hated the hun as much as me (he probably edged me in both to be fair)!! We agreed on most things, although we did have quite differing views on the PJMs, (he gave them occasional credit) Kenny McLean and pooves...
    I can't remember what happened, but he had a ticket for the league decider at Iprix but in the end couldn't go, so gave it to me so I suppose I also have to blame him for the worst experience in my fitba life, but he was tremendous company to be in and many, many enjoyable nights have been had speaking about the Dons
    Stewart left a legacy of devoted reds and the world (as well as this board) is a far far diminished place for his passing.
    RIP. No doubting his commitment to the Dons. Always sad to lose one of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Really sorry to hear that. He was nothing if not entertaining on here. Some of the chat between him and Mason particularly on off-topic stuff was always good for a laugh. Have to agree it will definitely be diminished board without him.

R.I.P
    Very sad news, condolences to his friends and family at this sad time.

That's dreadful news and thanks for letting us know Br0chred. As was said above, this forum will be a poorer place without Donsdaft.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Min

Nyugodjon békében Donsdaft.

Sad news indeed.

Genuinely saddened to hear this. We had one or two differences but we always said we’d probably get on if we ever met. Condolence's to everyone that knew him.

SF

Terrible news. Condolences to all that knew him. This board, and The Dons, need people like DD

Very sad to hear this condolences to his friends and family

As a long time lurker I'd read his posts for a number of years. You'll be missed.

Terrible news.
    RIP, DD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast