+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

The ref was hasty but any **** who goes to Dens knows any rain close to KO puts Dens Park in doubt.

DFC have been very slack.

Ref has been hasty.

DFC trying to shut gate after horse has bolted.

Robson and Miller didn't think it was playable.......most if not all in Dundee camp thought it was ok but we would.

The game must have been in SOME doubt from around noon.....this is where DFC have ****ed up.

I'm angry and I travel 3 miles to Dens.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    The ref was hasty but any **** who goes to Dens knows any rain close to KO puts Dens Park in doubt.

DFC have been very slack.

Ref has been hasty.

DFC trying to shut gate after horse has bolted.

Robson and Miller didn't think it was playable.......most if not all in Dundee camp thought it was ok but we would.

The game must have been in SOME doubt from around noon.....this is where DFC have ****ed up.

I'm angry and I travel 3 miles to Dens.
    I doubt Robson had anything to do with the game being called off.

Not sure who Miller is?

Either way your club has had a right dig at the sfa and their referee for the decision.

Personally I think Dundee fc was spot on with their statement but good luck getting any decisions to go your way for the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I doubt Robson had anything to do with the game being called off.

Not sure who Miller is?

Either way your club has had a right dig at the sfa and their referee for the decision.

Personally I think Dundee fc was spot on with their statement but good luck getting any decisions to go your way for the rest of the season
    Miller......played a few games for Aberdeen and Scotland ...,got a gig with radio Scotland now

Miller......played a few games for Aberdeen and Scotland ...,got a gig with radio Scotland now
    Joe Miller? I thought he bade in Australia now?

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Joe Miller? I thought he bade in Australia now?
    No.

He stays in Australia.

Willie Miller is entitled to his opinion but I doubt he was on the pitch today so he would only be guessing if it was or wasn’t playable.

If the referee had any concerns about the game going ahead he should have got to the ground earlier than 1 hour before kick off.

That’s what usually happens when the weather is bad so they can make a decision before fans start to travel.

As your club said there was other games in Scotland today where they delayed the kick off so the game could go ahead,it just seems like the moron couldn’t be bothered with it today so he called it off so he could get home early.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Willie Miller is entitled to his opinion but I doubt he was on the pitch today so he would only be guessing if it was or wasn’t playable.

If the referee had any concerns about the game going ahead he should have got to the ground earlier than 1 hour before kick off.

That’s what usually happens when the weather is bad so they can make a decision before fans start to travel.

As your club said there was other games in Scotland today where they delayed the kick off so the game could go ahead,it just seems like the moron couldn’t be bothered with it today so he called it off so he could get home early.
    Ref had no concerns because DFC told Aberdeen they had no concerns and did not tell the ref they were concerned.

They tried imho to wing it and it's bit them on the ass.

2 games that went ahead at Dens were dubious already this season and Motherwell game also came very close to being abandoned.

I think pitch was 50/50......but the Dens playing surface just ain't up to it anymore.

Assuming the Dens playing surface is up to it, this game will be played on Wednesday night, with a 7:45pm kick-off.

question being,
    What dug-out will be Tony Docherty be in? Home or Away

1-1 (coz we will not and cannot keep a clean sheet)

I actually fancy us to win, what with the "new" manager bounce.

2-1 to the good guys.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast