+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m going to get slated for this but it’s actually got to the stage where Cormack needs to beg for McInnes to come back.

Can’t be pissing around trying to get someone in who plays exciting football now or take a gamble on a foreign coach, Cormack has sleepwalked us into a relegation battle.
    I am not going to slate you for that Rico we are all entitled to opinions and taking DM would not be the worst of that I am 100% sure, getting Neil Lennon in would not be the worst decision either.
    Problem is Dave fkn Cormack and his mighty over inflated Cormack Park Ego will never let him ask McInnes to come back and he wont take Lennon either as that was not his own idea it's media etc who has ramped this up.
    The writing was on the wall for me when he named the training ground after himself and from there on down we have been in free fall.
    I dont fancy our chances in a play off against Raith or the Jutes for that matter.

I have said it before will say it again, it's not coincidence that arguably our best "football" over the last 3 years was under Robson as Interim because Cormack and the FMB were at that time focussed on trying to find a full time manager and pretty much left Robson to get on with doing his job.
    They had to give him the gig full time because this is a results driven game and Robsons results were pretty fkn decent nobody can argue with that.
    But once they give him the gig full time they then go back to their old ways of interfering on football matter that they literally know sweet fk all about and we decline as robson was too soft and inexperienced to tell them to GTF
    Thats has been my thoughts / take on the circus for some time now and has not changed.

Begs the question what manager in their right fkn mind will come anywhere near a club being ran like this.
    Rant over (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I have said it before will say it again, it's not coincidence that arguably our best "football" over the last 3 years was under Robson as Interim because Cormack and the FMB were at that time focussed on trying to find a full time manager and pretty much left Robson to get on with doing his job.
    They had to give him the gig full time because this is a results driven game and Robsons results were pretty fkn decent nobody can argue with that)
    We had a far better team second half of last season.

Back three were solid.

Roos looked like nothing would go past him.

The returning Shinnie and Ramadani bossed the midfield and allowed Clarkson to look a player

McRorie was driving up and down the right side and Duk and Miovski were scoring goals.

Fast forward a year and our players look like they have never seen each other before out on the pitch.

Losing Ramadani so late in the window was a huge blow for us.

Warnock called it about our players being too nice and didn't have enough about them to win games.

Also agree that we played best last season when Cormack was on sick leave.

Can't just be coincidence.

Yes, we were garbage and horrendously outplayed.
    But if that's a penalty you're as well stopping fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    There really is no getting away from the fact that we are a simply dreadful football team.

I mean, just really, really bad at football.

Quite incredible really…
    Also quite an unlikeable bunch, apart from a couple of exceptions. I’d immediately withdraw that contract offer for Barron

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Also agree that we played best last season when Cormack was on sick leave.

Can't just be coincidence.
    Been saying it for ages DD it is really not possible for it to be just coincidence

I was an Arab at Dens last night (despite being an Arab I do like my football) and in many years watching Aberdeen as the opposition I have never seen such a more un-Aberdeen like Aberdeen. It was like watching Dumbarton or something. Last night I kind of dismissed your 10th league position thinking you'd beat Dundee & would be top 6 by the split. But, yeah there is something not quite right. That wasn't Aberdeen. I'm pretty sure tho that Livingstone & County will see you ok.

The season after we relegated you, I was at Boghead watching Dumbarton beat you as well. I remember thinking this was a very Utd like performance

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678