+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Cormack has destroyed this club with his blatant arrogance and overinflated ego. If he had actually backed McInnes with half the money he has wasted on pish we might have won another trophy. As it is we are in freefall heading straight for the lower league. Congratulations Cormack. Clueless f ucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How many penalties have we conceded this season? It feels like it is about 20.
    If yer going to continually allow the opposition to fire the ball into your box, & sit back letting them dictate & come onto you constantly - as we do nearly every game - you’re gonna concede a lot of pens these days with VAR.

Don’t think anyone can still be in any doubt now - if anyone was that is - that’s a 100% bona fide relegation team. Gutless cowards who hide & cant play football, a deadly combination.

Better hope County & Livi keep them up cause those wet wipe losers aren’t doing it themselves.

I’d genuinely bin every single one of them. Dundee had 9 out tonight apparently. They bossed us start to finish.

Phillips brings size and puts himself about, but I’ve genuinely seen better technical football players in the Sunday league at Sheddocksley.

It’s unbelievable the mess we’re in & yep, its all on Cormack…

I think that Cormack and Del didn’t get along after the Del’s very cordial relationship with SM.

Phillips I agree is absolute shtie … Crystal Pallace obviously want rid!?

I simply cannot see how he got a contract there. He’s barely highland league standard ability wise…

We get the monkey off our back on Saturday, with a good win against Killie in the cup.

We then go and play like we did tonight against a team that were promoted last season and who looked like world beaters compared to us.

We need a manager and we need one fast.

We need a miracle as well as a manager.

Any sensible manager would wait till the end of the season before taking the job, why risk being part of this shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Any sensible manager would wait till the end of the season before taking the job, why risk being part of this shambles.
    I would hope a sensible, ambitious manager would want to roll up their sleeves and get stuck straight into keeping us up.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I would hope a sensible, ambitious manager would want to roll up their sleeves and get stuck straight into keeping us up.
    Aye, give a perspective new manager a £250k bonus if he successfully keeps us up. Simples, ken

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast