+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Believe it or not. I’m missing Rob McLean. I’d forgotten how bad the Daves were.

We are in big trouble......95-esque big trouble.
    Difference between then and now, then we had players with spines and b0ll0cks.

When Warnock said we have no leaders, he may have been hoping a few would try and prove him wrong. Not a chance. A team without a heart or soul. We don't even sound championship quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Believe it or not. I’m missing Rob McLean. I’d forgotten how bad the Daves were.
    Andrew Shinie, is it nae? He's been better the night than he was a couple years back - think whoever he was paired up wi made for a bad combination. The two o them made it seem we only lost because o the referee.

There really is no getting away from the fact that we are a simply dreadful football team.

I mean, just really, really bad at football.

Quite incredible really…

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Don't know why you would prefer RobMcLean pontificating about how good the opposition are and how shyte we are when the listener is hoping against hope for some description about what''s actually happening on the park.

So one good game on Saturday and back to being shiite again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Andrew Shinie, is it nae? He's been better the night than he was a couple years back - think whoever he was paired up wi made for a bad combination. The two o them made it seem we only lost because o the referee.
    In a lot of cases that was true

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    In a lot of cases that was true
    Sometimes aye, but yi canna use it as an excuse every time we played poorly, as they did. That's the kind of attitude which has led us to this position.

You’re right - Andrew Shinie. As for McLean I suspect it’s maybe because I have pictures. I can see how it would be useless commentary if you were only listening.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast