+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Sometimes aye, but yi canna use it as an excuse every time we played poorly, as they did. That's the kind of attitude which has led us to this position.
    That seems to be the attitude of the the tims

VAR desperately deciding how they can give a pen against us

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    VAR desperately deciding how they can give a pen against us
    This 100% a disgrace

How many penalties have we conceded this season? It feels like it is about 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How many penalties have we conceded this season? It feels like it is about 20.
    It is ridiculous , I think we were one behind a team who had more given against them ( can't remember who, Dundee?) but that is us conceded the most equal now. I wonder how many have been retrospectively awarded by VAR

Was typing that the only good thing to happen tonight was Ross County losing. And then they equalised. Atrocious.

This Aberdeen team are dead to me. A complete and utter embarrassment. Worthless charlatans.

Dundee to.my mind were the better team and we could not have complained if they scored but that penalty decision some up for me that every chance they get to dump on Aberdeen they will do it. Tonight the benefactors were Dundee.

I’m going to get slated for this but it’s actually got to the stage where Cormack needs to beg for McInnes to come back.

Can’t be pissing around trying to get someone in who plays exciting football now or take a gamble on a foreign coach,Cormack has sleepwalked us into a relegation battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    There really is no getting away from the fact that we are a simply dreadful football team.

I mean, just really, really bad at football.

Quite incredible really…
    Agree - there were much better footballers in my class at school decades ago, seriously! Why the fcuk do we follow this sh tie?! They simply don’t give a fcuk - is it a generational thing!?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast